Yan has talked to the nice people at the TianYu Garden. So , I think we are staying there.

I will arrive on April 4. And go to ACH on monday the 7th. I'm hoping I can derail any "Red Flags" that we might have. Although I cannot imagine why they would deny us our happiness.

All of these "Blue Slips" I've seen lately are making me nervous.

We can only pray for the "PINK" :D

Tianyu Garden is Mr. Yang's?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yan has talked to the nice people at the TianYu Garden. So , I think we are staying there.

I will arrive on April 4. And go to ACH on monday the 7th. I'm hoping I can derail any "Red Flags" that we might have. Although I cannot imagine why they would deny us our happiness.

We can only pray for the "PINK" :D

Tianyu Garden is Mr. Yang's?

I think, yes.

They seem very very helpful. And is not too much $$$$. Except after April 15 the rates increase some. because of trade show.

We can only pray for the "PINK" :P

Good luck Jeff, what blue lips lately?? :P B)

I think, yes.

They seem very very helpful. And is not too much $$$$. Except after April 15 the rates increase some. because of trade show.

I booked with Mr. Yang, too. so please let me know your experience afterwards! =)

Yea, I'm going on April 15, EVERYTHING is A LOT more $$$. Flights are more than doubled. =(

Don't forget guys PM or post your P-3/4 updates today :blink:

Hmm, haven't heard from Roger for a while... Is it his turn hiding after my disappearance??? =P

Amy the big guy is in GZU seeing his lovely Lao po!!!! :o

Just needed a CFL buzz while my girls are snoozing a little!!! :lol:

Called Dos today, they say our file is loaded, and awaiting an interview date !!

I am so excited.

Our daughter turns 16 on April 20, so maybe that is the magic date?

Called again today, and a different person said our file had not arrived, and the wait is 6 months from leaving NVC to opening in Guangzhou.

He blames it on China customs, but we all know that is a lie. We can track the boxes. I am very frustrated, but I hold my tongue.

I want to say :

"Do you realize this is not just a package that is shipped, or even a present waiting to receive in the mail? This is three people, and their lives you are separating. You casually answer me that the US Consulate is doing NOTHING for me for 6 months as if this is not a big concern.

It IS a big concern. It is ridiculous that the USCIS, and the NVC can do all their processing, process petitions and applications for the entire world in 8 months, and you want me to wait another 6 months for the consulate in China to open their mail !?! "

I am willing to wait my turn, fill the paper work as required, and pay the fees. I get really frustrated by every other consulate in the world doing their job within 1 month, while the China consulate takes 6 months.

Okay, enough rant.

I have already written (2 weeks ago) my senator, and given him the proper forms to inquire about my case. I am certain the reply will be a generic reply, but then I will go visit his office personally.

Guest Rob & Jin

Called Dos today, they say our file is loaded, and awaiting an interview date !!

I am so excited.

Called again today, and a different person said our file had not arrived, and the wait is 6 months from leaving NVC to opening in Guangzhou.

He blames it on China customs, but we all know that is a lie. We can track the boxes. I am very frustrated, but I hold my tongue.

I want to say :

"Do you realize this is not just a package that is shipped, or even a present waiting to receive in the mail? This is three people, and their lives you are separating. You casually answer me that the US Consulate is doing NOTHING for me for 6 months as if this is not a big concern.

It IS a big concern. It is ridiculous that the USCIS, and the NVC can do all their processing, process petitions and applications for the entire world in 8 months, and you want me to wait another 6 months for the consulate in China to open their mail !?! "

I am willing to wait my turn, fill the paper work as required, and pay the fees. I get really frustrated by every other consulate in the world doing their job within 1 month, while the China consulate takes 6 months.

Okay, enough rant.

I have already written (2 weeks ago) my senator, and given him the proper forms to inquire about my case. I am certain the reply will be a generic reply, but then I will go visit his office personally.

My guess, looking at CR-1 timelines you will get a june interview, once opened by the embassy CR1 is very fast to interview as all checks are done.

Hang in there, your nearly there :lol:

I am so excited.

I want to say :

Okay, enough rant.

The tell me a different story every time I call DOS. They say it can take up to 6 months to receive the file, then the next time they might say between 90-120 days. As you can see on this board though, it varies-- I'm up to day 102, Yuzhen is at day 152. Ktmracer got his around day 99, and Peter got his around day 110. I think contacting a senator might be ok, but I've been told by representative, that all they can do is inquire at Guangzhou as to where you are in the process.

Certainly this has been the most frustrating part for me, because the other parts things seemed so far away. Now that we are just down to them scheduling an interview, I'm getting very anxious..

I am so excited.

I want to say :

Okay, enough rant.

The tell me a different story every time I call DOS. They say it can take up to 6 months to receive the file, then the next time they might say between 90-120 days. As you can see on this board though, it varies-- I'm up to day 102, Yuzhen is at day 152. Ktmracer got his around day 99, and Peter got his around day 110. I think contacting a senator might be ok, but I've been told by representative, that all they can do is inquire at Guangzhou as to where you are in the process.

Certainly this has been the most frustrating part for me, because the other parts things seemed so far away. Now that we are just down to them scheduling an interview, I'm getting very anxious..

Pretty soon they cant give me that 6 month line anymore AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA