Is the tanker America or Europe made? :)

Refueling tanker is on its way :)

I specified a KC-10 !!! Developed from McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30, fully American made !!! :D

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm back again. My laptop broke for 1 week... There must be a secret evil spirit that keeps me away from CFL. >_<

SOOOOOO, P-4 is HERE!!! =D I'll put the timings in my signature.

Congrats, Rob! And Roger, THIS WEEK? =)

Congratulations!! Amy :)

Good luck on your interview.

thank you Gino! =)

1 question: which Citic bank in SH did Lulu go to paid her visa fees? I'm just a little frustrated since the SH ones aren't listed on the list from GUZ and I'm afraid to go to any SH Citic bank sponsoring U.S. visa fees. So I thought if I go to the same one that Lulu went and worked, there would be no risk at all. =P BTW, very nice picture. Looks like we have something in common with the red qi pao. ;-)

I never expected the interview to be THIS early, I thought I'd be lucky to have it before my 5/12 1-year anniversary! So now I'd better hurry and get that kitchen sink ready all in 3 week! =X

Edited by AmyAndDoug (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

Hi, I'm back again. My laptop broke for 1 week... There must be a secret evil spirit that keeps me away from CFL. >_<

Congratulations!! Amy :D

Good luck on your interview.

thank you Gino! =)

1 question: which Citic bank in SH did Lulu go to paid her visa fees? I'm just a little frustrated since the SH ones aren't listed on the list from GUZ and I'm afraid to go to any SH Citic bank sponsoring U.S. visa fees. So I thought if I go to the same one that Lulu went and worked, there would be no risk at all. =P BTW, very nice picture. Looks like we have something in common with the red qi pao. ;-)

I never expected the interview to be THIS early, I thought I'd be lucky to have it before my 5/12 1-year anniversary! So now I'd better hurry and get that kitchen sink ready all in 3 week! =X

Congrats on your interview date :) :)

http://shanghai.usembassy-china.org.cn/cit..._locations.html

not sure if you can use them though, others will know.

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

Good luck with that interview Amy.

Don't feel bad Roger. That p-3 will get there. Ours took 118 days from NVC to P-3 in hand.

I call DOS each day also. With over 250 days since our interview, I don't even know why I call anymore. :) The lil' rabbit says if GUANO doesn't deny us...er...ah...tell us something by the middle of May...

"I need you go China live, with me, teach english... american official no wanta me in america. I more and more lose america dream".

I feel sorry she is forced to see the anal pore of america, but the Good Lawd knows I tried everything to bring her over here. :D Looks like I'm gonna get married and be living in China a few years ahead of ol' Roggie-luli :)

No need to send a tanker for my Huey boys, I autorotated safely to earth over 5 months ago, I ain't lookin' for help from nothin' made in america :D Know wudda mean?

tsap seui

any day now Rog :)

Amy, where's your P-4 ? B)

Congrats and good luck! :blink:

Hi Amy

Lulu paid her VISA fee at ÄϾ©ÖÐÐÅÒøÐÐ. You can pay the VISA fee at any CITIC bank. I asked GUZ the same question. Good luck. Lulu made the qi pao at Jiangsu :blink: . She also had 2 big roses on her hair during the wedding banquet B). Good luck.

Thanks, guys! And yes Roger, don't give up being optimistic. I thought I wasn't going to have the interview before 5/12 anniversary, and I'm having it 1 month before that now! So YOU NEVER KNOW! =)

Gino - You mean the one on Nan Jing Xi Lu, right next to the SH U.S. Embassy, right? I'll go to that one it is. Thanks! =) So I guess big flowers in hair matching with red qi pao is just a "pretty girl thing", huh?~ ;-)

Hi Amy

Lulu paid her VISA fee at ÄϾ©ÖÐÐÅÒøÐÐ. You can pay the VISA fee at any CITIC bank. I asked GUZ the same question. Good luck. Lulu made the qi pao at Jiangsu :) . She also had 2 big roses on her hair during the wedding banquet :). Good luck.

Thanks, guys! And yes Roger, don't give up being optimistic. I thought I wasn't going to have the interview before 5/12 anniversary, and I'm having it 1 month before that now! So YOU NEVER KNOW! =)

Gino - You mean the one on Nan Jing Xi Lu, right next to the SH U.S. Embassy, right? I'll go to that one it is. Thanks! =) So I guess big flowers in hair matching with red qi pao is just a "pretty girl thing", huh?~ ;-)

Hey Amy,

I just got home and just now read the very good news for you !!! :D

Congratulations on both the P-4 and now knowing your interview date !! See, I told you it would be an April date !!!!! :D

There are five of us now, who have passed the 90 day mark and a couple of us who have passed the 100 day mark, and have not heard a word on our P-3 !!?? :)

Rob is happy to see you get your P-4 now, so he can plan on his May interview date !!

I think the rest of us will be looking at sometime in mid-December !! :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Again, best wishes to you and your Lao Gong Amy, and give them a big smile at interview time !!! :D

Rog

Hey Amy,

Congratulations on both the P-4 and now knowing your interview date !! See, I told you it would be an April date !!!!! :D

There are five of us now, who have passed the 90 day mark and a couple of us who have passed the 100 day mark, and have not heard a word on our P-3 !!?? :roller:

Rob is happy to see you get your P-4 now, so he can plan on his May interview date !!

I think the rest of us will be looking at sometime in mid-December !! :redmad: :angry: :P

Again, best wishes to you and your Lao Gong Amy, and give them a big smile at interview time !!! :D

Rog

Roger, again, don't be discouraged. I was just comparing my timeline with Jeff's. My P-3 is exactly 1 month behind theirs, but guess what, my interview's only 1 week after theirs! Funny, my NVC out date is around 1 week after theirs too. So, things might speed up towards the end of the process, you never know! Still keep hoping for a May interview for your lao po~ =)

Hey Amy,

There are five of us now, who have passed the 90 day mark and a couple of us who have passed the 100 day mark, and have not heard a word on our P-3 !!?? :happybday:

I think the rest of us will be looking at sometime in mid-December !! :cheering: :lol: :o

Rog

Roger, again, don't be discouraged. I was just comparing my timeline with Jeff's. My P-3 is exactly 1 month behind theirs, but guess what, my interview's only 1 week after theirs! Funny, my NVC out date is around 1 week after theirs too. So, things might speed up towards the end of the process, you never know! Still keep hoping for a May interview for your lao po~ =)

Never discouraged !! :cheering: :P

Maybe some good news later..........

Guest Rob & Jin

Any news from anyone ? :roller:

no news, but questions. =D

Does anyone know what I need to bring when I go to Citic bank to pay for the visa fees? Passport? and???

PAYING THE VISA FEE:

If this is a K-interview, your SO will pay for a non-immigrant visa application fee prior to pickup of the medical envelope. The fee is paid via a local branch of CITIC bank. She should take her interview appointment letter along, the bank clerk will know the correct amount. It is around US$100. She will receive two receipts, one to keep, one to be sealed with rest of her documents by the doctor at the physical exam hospital for later handing over to GUZ.