• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thank you David and Rob for taking this on !!!

This will make it easier to track, for all of us who have been with this endeavor for some time now. B)

After looking at these numbers, they as we know are all over the place!!

I am glad I do not make a living betting on when someone will get there visa papers??

P-1, maybe could get close.

P-2, all ranges of dates

P-3, worse

P-4, usually right after P-3 turn in, a month or so........... :angry:

Mark and feng!! :(

I am glad I do not make a living betting on when someone will get there visa papers??

P-2, all ranges of dates

P-3, worse

P-4, usually right after P-3 turn in, a month or so........... :(

Mark and feng!! B)

Rob, the only problem with creating this thread, is that Mark will now aggressively utilize it as a vehicle, in his quest to get those remaining 3 ¡®silver-thingies¡¯, as evidenced by this most recent post.

This thread will now become rife with posts such as this, wherein you scratch your head and wonder just exactly what does it mean !!??

It is too bad, that you and David, did not establish a ¡®rule¡¯ that once the member had his/her interview date confirmed, they could only add posts to this thread, which are to congratulate others, as they too, get their interview dates. :P

:angry: :(

P-2, all ranges of dates

P-3, worse

Mark and feng!! B)

Rob, the only problem with creating this thread, is that Mark will now aggressively utilize it as a vehicle, in his quest to get those remaining 3 ¡®silver-thingies¡¯, as evidenced by this most recent post.

This thread will now become rife with posts such as this, wherein you scratch your head and wonder just exactly what does it mean !!??

It is too bad, that you and David, did not establish a ¡®rule¡¯ that once the member had his/her interview date confirmed, they could only add posts to this thread, which are to congratulate others, as they too, get their interview dates. :ph34r:

:roller: :roller:

Roger you are just not right!! :bangin: :headbang: :boxer: :roller:

Mostly I just scratch my head and have some real compassion for guys like Chilton and tsap seui. I also think of toplaw and his wait and of course yours buddy!! I guess to be honest, after reading all of these stories lately, it makes me just a bit worried. So I continue to ask questions and try to make sure I am "freakin ready"!! :boxer: :whip:

P-2, all ranges of dates

P-3, worse

Mark and feng!! B)

It is too bad, that you and David, did not establish a ¡®rule¡¯ that once the member had his/her interview date confirmed, they could only add posts to this thread, which are to congratulate others, as they too, get their interview dates. :boxer:

:roller: :roller:

Roger you are just not right!! :boxer: :headbang: :whip: :bangin:

Mostly I just scratch my head and have some real compassion for guys like Chilton and tsap seui. I also think of toplaw and his wait and of course yours buddy!! I guess to be honest, after reading all of these stories lately, it makes me just a bit worried. So I continue to ask questions and try to make sure I am "freakin ready"!! :( B)

:roller: :ph34r:

P-2, all ranges of dates

P-3, worse

P-4, usually right after P-3 turn in, a month or so........... :headbang:

Mark and feng!! :roller:

I also called DOS yesterday. Same story. "All of our paperwork is in and good. Just waiting for available interview date."

Edited by yanjeff (see edit history)

I also called DOS yesterday. Same story. "All of our paperwork is in and good. Just waiting for available interview date."

Should be any day now for you !!! :headbang:

Rob needs to update your 'P-3 out' timeline......."P3 sent form GUZ -- Jan. 14, 2008"

Guest Rob & Jin

Should be any day now for you !!! :headbang:

Rob needs to update your 'P-3 out' timeline......."P3 sent form GUZ -- Jan. 14, 2008"

Davidz has a fully updated version, he will post it later