Yes, I have been waiting a long time. I actually started the process in April 07, they held my I-130 for a month before opening it. I never received the NOA 1!!, it's been a difficult journey.

Last time I called DOS was on the 14th, and got the "loaded but not opened" message. I made 3 attempts to call yesterday, but the wait time was too long, so called early this morning and got the good news. My birthday was on the 16th, so I'll take this as the best present anyone could have given!!

Best of luck to you! We may be in GUZ around the same time!

CONGRATS!!! I still remember how THRILLED I was when DOS told that my case was finally opened. (I think I almost cried, but I'm a girl. =P) Hey, I got the great news ON my BIRTHDAY. GUZ seems to like giving out birthday gifts. Didn't Mark's little daughter got hers as well?~ ;-)

Roger - is your birthday or your honey's coming up soon? =P

Yes Amy it was my daughter's birthday on 3/13/2008!! The I-Pod I got here when she comes here will seem small next to the visa she got in GZU!! :eyebrow:

They just asked if she enjoyed going to Thailand during Chinese New Year!! :ph34r:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I got the great news ON my BIRTHDAY. GUZ seems to like giving out birthday gifts. Didn't Mark's little daughter got hers as well?~ ;-)

Well, Today is day 90 for me. Not opened yet. I guess I will be ok If it's on my birthday, March 26.

We got our visa on daughter's birthday and if you get your P-3 on yours?? Well it could start a whole new trend!! :P

Oh Roger????????? :P :lol: :eyebrow: :ph34r:

Hey, I got the great news ON my BIRTHDAY. GUZ seems to like giving out birthday gifts. Didn't Mark's little daughter got hers as well?~ ;-)

Well, Today is day 90 for me. Not opened yet. I guess I will be ok If it's on my birthday, March 26.

We got our visa on daughter's birthday and if you get your P-3 on yours?? Well it could start a whole new trend!! :P

Oh Roger????????? :P B) :rolleyes: :lol:

Yes, how did you, Rob, and Amy know !!!???? B)

Tomorrow is my birthday, Friday is Lao Po's, and Monday is our daughter's.......I hope GUZ is monitoring this frequency !!???? :D

:)

Oh Roger????????? :P :D :rolleyes: :lol:

Yes, how did you, Rob, and Amy know !!!???? B)

Tomorrow is my birthday, Friday is Lao Po's, and Monday is our daughter's.......I hope GUZ is monitoring this frequency !!???? :P

:)

Hey Roger, very nice, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

We got our visa on daughter's birthday and if you get your P-3 on yours?? Well it could start a whole new trend!! :lol:

Oh Roger????????? :huh: :lol: :eyebrow: :redmad:

Our daughters birthday is April 20.

That really is a reasonable date for us.. That would be fun!

It was for us, good luck................credzba!! :pilot:

That is good news Peter!!

152 days from NVC out to interview for a CR-1. I'm certainly hoping for a similar timeline.

Good luck! Maybe in the future you can celebrate Tax Day every year!

Just called DOS, interview is scheduled, it is on April 15 :D

Great news Peter, on your CR-1 movement !!!!

Wow, less than one month to go for interview !!!! :roller:

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Just called DOS, interview is scheduled, it is on April 15 :angry:

I was so excited when i saw that I called DOS myself. Still loaded.....

Grats!!! I'm still pretty excited to see a fellow CR1 getting some love from GUZ. Means mine is close by :unsure:

I was so excited when i saw that I called DOS myself. Still loaded.....

Grats!!! I'm still pretty excited to see a fellow CR1 getting some love from GUZ. Means mine is close by :unsure:

I really hope for yours is close behind!! It is good to see some CR1 activity.

Where in Hubei are you living now? Anywhere near Wuhan?