Today is day 100 for me, since my K-3 & K-4 file departed the NVC for USCONGUZ.

Called DOS just now, and our file is still not shown as opened yet.

The very nice woman (I know them all by name now) told me that they are still getting November files opened for K-1¡¯s and K-3¡¯s , as well as a few of those of us with December NVC exit dates, now starting to open.

She also said that Mondays, really seem to have the highest number of case opened notices !! She again told me that GUZ is processing cases over the weekends now, to deal with the work load and backlog of case files.

The long wait is only made more bearable through the friendship and good natured humor, of so many here at CFL !!! :unsure:

That was NOT a joke Mark

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

The very nice woman (I know them all by name now) told me that they are still getting November files opened for K-1¡¯s and K-3¡¯s , as well as a few of those of us with December NVC exit dates, now starting to open.

She also said that Mondays, really seem to have the highest number of case opened notices !! She again told me that GUZ is processing cases over the weekends now, to deal with the work load and backlog of case files.

The long wait is only made more bearable through the friendship and good natured humor, of so many here at CFL !!! :ph34r:

That was NOT a joke Mark

Yes, Mondays does seem to be a day alot of updates happen. :ph34r:

I was so excited when i saw that I called DOS myself. Still loaded.....

Grats!!! I'm still pretty excited to see a fellow CR1 getting some love from GUZ. Means mine is close by :ph34r:

I really hope for yours is close behind!! It is good to see some CR1 activity.

Where in Hubei are you living now? Anywhere near Wuhan?

I'm at Zhouma town, Hefeng county like 12 hour bus ride from Wuhan. I got married over at Wuhan tho. Is ur wife from Wuhan?

The very nice woman (I know them all by name now) told me that they are still getting November files opened for K-1’s and K-3’s , as well as a few of those of us with December NVC exit dates, now starting to open.

The long wait is only made more bearable through the friendship and good natured humor, of so many here at CFL !!! B)

That was NOT a joke Mark

Well Rog...................still 1 more day this week!! B)

Edited by Shenzhen K-1 (see edit history)

The long wait is only made more bearable through the friendship and good natured humor, of so many here at CFL !!! ;)

That was NOT a joke Mark

Yes Mark, since today is Thursday, your assessment would be absolutely correct !!! B)

The long wait is only made more bearable through the friendship and good natured humor, of so many here at CFL !!! ;)

That was NOT a joke Mark

Well Rog...................still 1 more day this week!! :rolleyes:

Yes Mark, since today is Thursday, your assessment would be absolutely correct !!! :roller:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That does it we are moving in for a month now, LAX here we come!!!

Mark, feng, daughter, 2 sons, and "Uncle Rog"!! :lol:

That was NOT a joke Mark

Yes Mark, since today is Thursday, your assessment would be absolutely correct !!! B)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That does it we are moving in for a month now, LAX here we come!!!

Mark, feng, daughter, 2 sons, and "Uncle Rog"!! B)

:offtopic: :roller:

Just called DOS, interview is scheduled, it is on April 15 B)

I have another friend (non-cfl) who was approved Nov 1, 2007 and got her interview date for April 8, 2008 this week.

It seems that the CR/1 paper work is currently backlogged to somewhere near the first of November. a 5 month backlog. :)

I hope the working weekends helps, but I wonder if the bottle-neck is opening the paper files, or the interview schedule. If it is the interview schedule, then pretty much nothing can be done to improve the time line.

Ok guys, second request- can those with gaps in their timelines on the spreadsheet please PM me the missing dates :lol:

Thank you :P

OK, OK, Golly Rob.............................. :lol:

3/13/08 I passsed, no RFE, women coming alright???? :lol:

Guest Rob & Jin

Ok guys, second request- can those with gaps in their timelines on the spreadsheet please PM me the missing dates ;)

Thank you B)

OK, OK, Golly Rob.............................. :roller:

3/13/08 I passsed, no RFE, women coming alright???? :P

:angry: ok trooper

I'm curious to know the Chinese characters for Zhouma. I was born and grew up in Hubei and my An lives in Wuhan right now. I plan to be in Wuhan on May 18 (with a one-way ticket) and stay on until she gets her visa then we can come back together.

I'm at Zhouma town, Hefeng county like 12 hour bus ride from Wuhan. I got married over at Wuhan tho. Is ur wife from Wuhan?