with confimed Interview date

Hi all,

Finally! Confirmed 8/13/03 Interview

This morning Xiyu woke me with the wonderful news of a GZ confirmed interview date!

Just such a fantastic feeling! I made earlier plans to be there and now will look for the best way to come back home together!

Good luck to all! I wish the bureaucratic floodgates open wide to release people still on hold...and allow a flash flood of clearances for all waiting.

Guest Long_strider

Things are moving along now! With a little paperwork preparation and a little interview practice the next step is almost complete.....

And don't forget the house cleaning! :lol: :lol:

Mike

Way to go! So glad to hear the news.

Ling received P4 yesterday. It was sent to the wrong address (her old apartment which fell down) but she chased it all over the city and finally got it in hand.

Maybe we can get together when Ling and I swing through the Garden State on our cross country tour.

hi rocksplit,

Did you do anything to get them to gave you an interview day?

Or just wait until they gave you interview day?

K3

Jul 10 2002 : I-130

Sep 4 2002 : I-129

Jan 18 2002 : NOA 2

Feb 28, 2003 : P3

Mar 24, 2003 : Namecheck Submitted

June 23, 2003 : Namecheck Cleared

Interview : wait for schedule

Congratulations!!! Good luck on the interview date!!

The china's mail system is not very good. the GZ send p4 to my wife on June 4 and my wife received it(we thought it lost) in July 5. Her interview is on June 26!! It's good thing we call GZ every week, otherwise we would miss it.

Again, Congratulations!! :D :D

Thank you all for the congratulations and well wishes!

I have yet to find a great deal on a return ticket allowing us to fly back home together...

BUT Oh boy what a relief just to be able to have that problem! :D

The house (short of being still short :huh: for the necessary water softener replacement) is not much of a problem; the weeds in the garden are over abundant B) but even tougher is doing the itemized tax return within the extended deadline. ;) :o

ChicagoMan: we did write and write and tried calling (For a very short while we even wanted to trust the wrong interview date of a nonimmigrant visa petitioner of same or similar name in pinyin). Hope you and all waiting get out of this mess soon!

Letter writing campaigns and fighting for media attention are the way to go! Nothing in and by itself might be successful but steady pressure seems absolutely necessary in bureaucratic wonderland! I just came back from Arizona and can not help thinking what the water did in shaping the Grand Canyon. Good luck to all of us!

tparrent I do hope you come through the garden state and swing by the southern end. Maybe we can combine a cookout and hungerstrike? Hope to meet with you and many others. Come and check out the state of my garden! No candle for love sculpture out there yet but I burn to get back into working seriously.