A HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone for thier assistance, care and concern over the past couple of days .. the P4 for Jing finally showed up at ther house at 9:30pm last night .... we are now all set for her interview.

It's great to know that there is so many people in here who care and help so many of us when there are questions and concerns.

so CFL " THANK YOU ALL " Now keep your fingers crossed for us

Dave & Jing :toot: :yahoo: :happy2: :) :)

Dave,

Good for you and Jing!!

I can only imagine the extra stress this has caused you both.

Now relax for five minutes and then continue to worry of your near future interview!

I wish you both the best of luck. I will hope all goes well at your interview. I have no doubt your success of achieving the "PINK" will be an easy one.

Clayton

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone for thier assistance, care and concern over the past couple of days .. the P4 for Jing finally showed up at ther house at 9:30pm last night .... we are now all set for her interview.

It's great to know that there is so many people in here who care and help so many of us when there are questions and concerns.

so CFL " THANK YOU ALL " Now keep your fingers crossed for us

Dave & Jing :lol: :ph34r: :D :D :xmastree:

Good Luck as well, hope I am not too far behind you!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Gald it worked out in the end. We had a similar issue with my wife's p4. I knew it had been sent but it was over a week overdue. She had sold her apt and moved into her cousin's. I knew doing this would casue problems with her getting the p4, even though we informed them of the change, checked double checked triple checked... She had to go track down her p4 from ems. It was not near as close in time as yours was but it started stressing us out.