A HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone for thier assistance, care and concern over the past couple of days .. the P4 for Jing finally showed up at ther house at 9:30pm last night .... we are now all set for her interview.

It's great to know that there is so many people in here who care and help so many of us when there are questions and concerns.

so CFL " THANK YOU ALL " Now keep your fingers crossed for us

Dave & Jing :toot: B) :o :wub: :lol:

Congratulations once again, can you post your time line for the rest of us in waiting??

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone for thier assistance, care and concern over the past couple of days .. the P4 for Jing finally showed up at ther house at 9:30pm last night .... we are now all set for her interview.

It's great to know that there is so many people in here who care and help so many of us when there are questions and concerns.

so CFL " THANK YOU ALL " Now keep your fingers crossed for us

Dave & Jing B) :blink: B) :P :D

Congratulations once again, can you post your time line for the rest of us in waiting??

Timeline is now posted, Thanks for the tip :)

I will be there on the 4th with my sweetheart Li Ping.

If I see Jing, we will say hi! Good Luck to both of you,

the worst part is over, it's all PINK from here on out! :D

I will tell her to look for you ... she will be there with her 16 yr old son and i think it would be great if you could say hello And I would love to see everyone there get the pink that day ..

And the best of luck to you and Li Ping as well

I will be there on the 4th with my sweetheart Li Ping.

If I see Jing, we will say hi! Good Luck to both of you,

the worst part is over, it's all PINK from here on out! :D

I will tell her to look for you ... she will be there with her 16 yr old son and i think it would be great if you could say hello And I would love to see everyone there get the pink that day ..

And the best of luck to you and Li Ping as well

Btw ... born and raised in Mich. ...Moved to Fla 6 yrs ago

Actually, we are worried about this situation happening to us too. I just found out from DOS that our interview is on Dec. 17. They said our p4 was mailed out on Nov 23 but we haven't received it yet. I'm sure it will probably arrive in a few days, but does anyone know how to get the EMS tracking number? We don't want to leave it to the last minute.

Actually, we are worried about this situation happening to us too. I just found out from DOS that our interview is on Dec. 17. They said our p4 was mailed out on Nov 23 but we haven't received it yet. I'm sure it will probably arrive in a few days, but does anyone know how to get the EMS tracking number? We don't want to leave it to the last minute.

She should receive P4 on this Thu. or Fri. Good luck.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu