November interviews

Looks like lots of good guys from CFL are bitin' their nails...er...ah...are having their beautiful ladies attend their interviews this month.

I just want to wish all of you and your wimmen good luck and a speedy homecoming. I know you guys have gotten the kitchen sinks together and your ladies are prepared. They will do just fine and the holidays will be more significant than ever for you.

Good luck,

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Thank you so much and God, I hope so. My aunt is actually praying for us! Instead of biting my nails, I am painting the entire house interior top to bottom. I am burnt, but it is taking my mind off things. My honey is great...feels confident...and we have been practicing English every weekend by web cam for the last few months. She also takes an online English course 7 days a week. I think she will do great, provided her VO is in the right mood and truly is looking to establish a bonafide relationship. (sucks that this should make a difference?). We have practiced alot, but she can still get stuck on a few things.

Thank you again for thinking about us all, and your nice wishes! Same well wishes going your way. : )

Thank you so much and God, I hope so. My aunt is actually praying for us! Instead of biting my nails, I am painting the entire house interior top to bottom. I am burnt, but it is taking my mind off things. My honey is great...feels confident...and we have been practicing English every weekend by web cam for the last few months. She also takes an online English course 7 days a week. I think she will do great, provided her VO is in the right mood and truly is looking to establish a bonafide relationship. (sucks that this should make a difference?). We have practiced alot, but she can still get stuck on a few things.

Thank you again for thinking about us all, and your nice wishes! Same well wishes going your way. : )

While i was waiting for Ping, i spoke with a few others. some of them did not speak English and all passed with Pink. Ping also spoke with many of the women at hospital or in line and many spoke almost no english. They all did their interview in Chinese. Again most pass.

Guest Mike and Lily

You deserve a good result more than anyone Tsap. They placed you in limbo over 3 months ago without any description of any missing or incorrect data on your case. They owe you a prompt resolution and you should get it this month. We all hope so!

God speed us everyone and hope everyone does well in their interviews. Good luck to everyone and wish you all the best. If anyone is at the November 8th interview that starts from 7:15 am, please don't be shy to say hello to my lao po Xiao Ping.

Good luck everyone!!!

Qiao Zhi

George. :)

Thanks tsap and all the others here who have wished us all well at our interviews.

It will be a busy month for CFL'ers. Let us hope the first "PINK" will lead the way for us all.

Perhaps you may be joining with us this month of November. It is so difficult to know sometimes, but I will hope you hear something soon yourself. I feel a bit like I am cutting in line ahead of you, I'm so sorry. Wishing you and yours the best!

Clayton

Thanks tsap and all the others here who have wished us all well at our interviews.

It will be a busy month for CFL'ers. Let us hope the first "PINK" will lead the way for us all.

Perhaps you may be joining with us this month of November. It is so difficult to know sometimes, but I will hope you hear something soon yourself. I feel a bit like I am cutting in line ahead of you, I'm so sorry. Wishing you and yours the best!

Clayton

Clayton, you waited in line for almost 10 months. You earned your spot. Enjoy it. Everyone else will get their turn. :P

Thanks Lee. Yes, it has been a wait as it has been for us all and you're queued right behind us. If tsap, Chilton and a couple of others here would care to join us...I have no complaints. Step right in!

Good luck to us all.

Clayton

God speed us everyone and hope everyone does well in their interviews. Good luck to everyone and wish you all the best. If anyone is at the November 8th interview that starts from 7:15 am, please don't be shy to say hello to my lao po Xiao Ping.

Good luck everyone!!!

Qiao Zhi

George. :P

good luck to everyone and plan for the worse so it dose not happen. Hey George, when icalled my Ping, Xiao Ping she quckly told me only one Xiao Ping in China - Deng Xiao Ping.

Good luck everyone!!!

Qiao Zhi

good luck to everyone and plan for the worse so it dose not happen. Hey George, when icalled my Ping, Xiao Ping she quckly told me only one Xiao Ping in China - Deng Xiao Ping.

Thanks Tsap for the encouraging words. MY SO'S interview is November 14th. I fly to Beijing on the 9th and we fly to Guangzhou on the 12th. We will be staying at tianyu garden for the week. BTW I think the color pink is a very good color for this time of year! :P

Good luck everyone!!!

Qiao Zhi

Thanks Tsap for the encouraging words. MY SO'S interview is November 14th. I fly to Beijing on the 9th and we fly to Guangzhou on the 12th. We will be staying at tianyu garden for the week. BTW I think the color pink is a very good color for this time of year! :P

Look me up!! My Fang will be there on the 14th and I get there on the 16th. Think pink!

Good luck everyone!!!

Qiao Zhi

George. ;)

Thanks Tsap for the encouraging words. MY SO'S interview is November 14th. I fly to Beijing on the 9th and we fly to Guangzhou on the 12th. We will be staying at tianyu garden for the week. BTW I think the color pink is a very good color for this time of year! :D

Look me up!! My Fang will be there on the 14th and I get there on the 16th. Think pink!

Good Luck to the CFL November club, and let us in waiting know how it goes!!

Clayton Don, tsap, and michaelt go get them!! :P :P ;)