November interviews

There were lots of pinks in October and I see no reason for the class of November to continue on this fine tradition!

The rest of us will be back here at command central ready to give advice before your main audition on the big stage!

And we will be here to welcome you after your success!

ILS

I hope you meant "I see no reason for the class of November to NOT continue on this fine tradition?"

I know what you meant, just teasing. : ) Thanks for the encouraging words!.

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

There were lots of pinks in October and I see no reason for the class of November to continue on this fine tradition!

The rest of us will be back here at command central ready to give advice before your main audition on the big stage!

ILS

I hope you meant "I see now reason for the class of November to NOT continue on this fine tradition?"

michaelt and SO good luck and I do hope you do well!!

I enjoy your posts and only hope you have a good trip and results!!

This inspite of the fact you admitted to being a "squid' at one time.

Sorry just had to go there, now I feel better!! :wacko:

ILS

I hope you meant "I see now reason for the class of November to NOT continue on this fine tradition?"

michaelt and SO good luck and I do hope you do well!!

I enjoy your posts and only hope you have a good trip and results!!

This inspite of the fact you admitted to being a "squid' at one time.

Sorry just had to go there, now I feel better!! :wacko:

That's so funny...I haven't heard that in years!!! In fact, I was a "twidget" squid (sonar tech kinda job)

Thank you again for your good wishes. Same goes to you my friend! Now it's my gals turn to do her thing. She's got great documentation in her possession, thanks to our brilliant David and the rest of CFL. She's the one that must make it happen now!!! I am so happy I am going to the interview so I can hold her hand, and build her confidence, and be there for any outcome.

It gives me much happiness seeing you guys getting ready for the big day that your girlfriend/wife will soon face. There is much hope and happiness in the air as your November, and the soon to follow December, interviews come up. You're a great bunch of guys, my hopes are that you will soon be united with your dreams.

Good luck yaw!!!

tsap seui

Guys, I greatly appreciate your thoughts and cares about the lil' rabbit and I. This thread is about YOU guys and YOUR soon to be HAPPY DAY. Just know that there is a small "underground" support group of a few guys that are stuck on the "outside". I desperately hope none of you find yourselves in our lil' band of brothers.

It gives me much happiness seeing you guys getting ready for the big day that your girlfriend/wife will soon face. There is much hope and happiness in the air as your November, and the soon to follow December, interviews come up. You're a great bunch of guys, my hopes are that you will soon be united with your dreams.

Good luck yaw!!!

tsap seui

Same to you and your gal! : )