Got PINK baby!!!

My sweet baby called me about an hour ago to tell me she passed. She said it was orange though, not pink, but the guy said congrats, you passed.

[edit 2]

I'll post more comments later, but for now I know she was the first person interviewed AT HER WINDOW and it took 25 minutes approximately, though the VO's computer crashed for a few of those minutes.

It was the Black Pearl that passed her!! :lol:

[edit] - It's really special today, because in Washington State (where they are still legal) fireworks are going off in the neighborhoods every second! Reminds me of China on lunar new year!

Edited by mchina34 (see edit history)

My sweet baby called me about an hour ago to tell me she passed. She said it was orange though, not pink, but the guy said congrats, you passed.

I'll post more comments later, but for now I know she was the first person interviewed and it took 25 minutes approximately, though the VO's computer crashed for a few of those minutes.

It was the Black Pearl that passed her!! :lol:

Congratulations !!!

You provide hope for all of us in the process.

We will all eagerly listen for your guidence.

You are now an expert :)

Get your baby home with you!

Hey man, THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!

I thought about you guys yesterday. I am very happy for you. What a great feeling it must be....and RELIEF!!!

I hope Mike and Lily had some good luck and news also....OPPS, I see Mike and Lily had a successful day also....GOOD ON YA!!!!

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Congratulations!! Very happy for you! :P

Steve & Zhen