Another success story.......all in PINK !!

I have been asked to pass on some great news from CFL member Yan¡¯s Prince.

Ken is a friend of mine and lives just a few blocks from me. He is in now Guangzhou with his wife, who had her interview a couple of hours ago, China time, Thursday, April 26th.

His wife passed her interview this morning and all was ¡®PINK¡¯ !!!

This is part of his e-mail to me: ¡°Roger, A short note to tell you my wife, Yan, passed her interview easily. Very few questions were asked and he only looked at the I-134 support documents and did not keep them. The interview took about 2 minutes. I will discuss it further later when I return. Both of us will be returning to California on May 6. I'll fill you in more then¡­.. Please do an initial posting for me at CFL.¡± Ken

You can see a photo of Ken and Yan, on his Profile page. I will help him post his time-line on his member page, when he returns after May 6th, when I am sure he will post all the details of Yan¡¯s interview.

CONGRATULATIONS¡­¡­¡­.. Ken and Yan !!!!!!! :blink: :draw:

Ken is a friend of mine and lives just a few blocks from me. He is in now Guangzhou with his wife, who had her interview a couple of hours ago, China time, Thursday, April 26th.

This is part of his e-mail to me: ¡°Roger, A short note to tell you my wife, Yan, passed her interview easily. Very few questions were asked and he only looked at the I-134 support documents and did not keep them. The interview took about 2 minutes. I will discuss it further later when I return. Both of us will be returning to California on May 6. I'll fill you in more then¡­.. Please do an initial posting for me at CFL.¡± Ken

You can see a photo of Ken and Yan, on his Profile page. I will help him post his time-line on his member page, when he returns after May 6th, when I am sure he will post all the details of Yan¡¯s interview.

CONGRATULATIONS¡­¡­¡­.. Ken and Yan !!!!!!! :D :D

:blink: :draw: :o CONGRATULATIONS¡­¡­¡­.. Ken and Yan :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Why to go!!! PINK is always the best color!!

Roger: Thanks for the Update!!

Seams like a lot of PINK lately!!!

My best wishes and congrats!

quote name='rogerinca' date='Apr 26 2007, 02:38 AM' post='299546']

CONGRATULATIONS¡­¡­¡­.. Ken and Yan !!!!!!! :rolleyes: :draw: