Best wishes from Jany

Hi all the brothers and sisters at CFL ,

This is Jany, the Chinese woman that you have helped. I am here to send you my best wishes for Christmas and New Year. I am wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am working full time in the RMA Department in a computer company. My daughter is going to school at the Second grade. She is doing very well in the school. Our life is getting normal. Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.

I wish everybody here a good holiday and I am sending all of you my love and my appreciation for what you have done for me and for my daughter.

Love

Jany

Edited by JanyNH (see edit history)

This is Jany, the Chinese woman that you have helped. I am here to send you my best wishes for Christmas and New Year. I am wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am working full time in the RMA Department in a computer company. My daughter is going to school at the Second grade. She is doing very well in the school. Our life is getting normal. Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.

I wish everybody here a good holiday and I am sending all of you my love and my appreciation for what you have done for me and for my daughter.

Love

Jany

Very good to hear from you. Our best wishes for continued good luck, good health, and most of all, a good life here in America.

Mike

Love

Jany

And in return, you have all of our love and best wishes for success.

Merry Christmas Jany, and wishes for a Happy New Year also. I hope you will post some photos for us of Mei Mei's happy Christmas like last year.

-James and Loving Candle

Your life is getting normal. This is what I want to hear.

Your story has racked my nerves a lot but I appreciate you let the gals who are still in China know what happened to you. :rolleyes:

Edited by SmilingAsia (see edit history)