SO's interview was on October 16 and she passed without any problem. They asked her a few questions but I don't remember what she said now. She said that VO was surprised at the number of times I visited her. NINE including the interview in the last 2.5 yrs. Oh yeah one of the question was "why did I went to Taiwan?". She just said that I went for business trip.

We both just got back from Shanghai today and she is just exhausted and is now taking a very long nap.

SO's interview was on October 16 and she passed without any problem. They asked her a few questions but I don't remember what she said now. She said that VO was surprised at the number of times I visited her. NINE including the interview in the last 2.5 yrs. Oh yeah one of the question was "why did I went to Taiwan?". She just said that I went for business trip.

We both just got back from Shanghai today and she is just exhausted and is now taking a very long nap.

congrats! I'm Right behind ya !!!

Congratulations and best of luck in your new life together!