12 hours-the world will light up or crumble

SO's interview is monday morning. So in exactly twelve hours we will know what we were waiting for the last year and a half.

We've had minor problems due to our previous lack of understanding of the process and some bad luck (service center losing our first petition and me believing the call center telling me to just wait) But we have always felt as long as someone could really look at us we'd always be fine. Now's the test.

Boy is this a long day.

about the unmarried certificate..she's going in with what she was given by the notary. She also just recently wrote a statement later on about being free to marry and had it notarized in Shenzhen.

My guess is that it should be fine even without the later statement she wrote. But, if they refuse because of that we can get it easy later on.

Cheetoh's aren't helping, i actually have to do excercise.

SO's interview is monday morning. So in exactly twelve hours we will know what we were waiting for the last year and a half.

We've had minor problems due to our previous lack of understanding of the process and some bad luck (service center losing our first petition and me believing the call center telling me to just wait) But we have always felt as long as someone could really look at us we'd always be fine. Now's the test.

Boy is this a long day.

about the unmarried certificate..she's going in with what she was given by the notary. She also just recently wrote a statement later on about being free to marry and had it notarized in Shenzhen.

My guess is that it should be fine even without the later statement she wrote. But, if they refuse because of that we can get it easy later on.

Best of luck from both of us!

Boy is this a long day.

~~~

Wishing you both the best of luck and a bright future

as they say

"The Best is yet to come!"...

THE TRAINING

Bobby/Emma

We're hanging in there with you. Best of luck with everything.

Wheel Man

Boy is this a long day.

We're hanging in there with you. Best of luck with everything.

Wheel Man

Boy is this a long day.

I will you all the luck in the world , and i will say a prayer for you and your so , and the interview, i am sure all will go well and i would like to say i know how you feel , i still have a few weeks to wait , just relax and think , home life with SO in the usa :tv_happy: