I'm Out of the Hole

I kept reading over at VJ and seeing quite a few getting their approvals with less time invested. Then, there was our group here at CFL. I saw Stephen, Mike and Rong, Juette get their approvals. And I was sincerely happy for them and they know I am. I don't usually feel sorry for myself, that's not part of my nature, but I was starting to be concerned. Many of you have read my posts. Well, damnit, I got my approval today!!!!!!!! :P :toot: :toot:

There were no so-called "touches," and there was no email. It was in my mail box when I got home. I'm so damn happy I can't even describe it. Thank you my friends here at CFL. Thank you for all your confidence, information and support. You are all fantastic people. I know it's not over yet, but, to me that was quite a long haul, waiting, waiting, and wondering. Now, I'm either going to go drink a beer or pour one over my head because it is hot here in Southern California.

Yessssssssssssss! :D :P

Well, damnit, I got my approval today!!!!!!!! :D :toot: :toot:

Congratulations, Ron. Never a doubt here. At this point it doesn't matter but for others, you will never get an email unless you are signed up to get email notification. Even when you are, you might never get an email.

Well, damnit, I got my approval today!!!!!!!! :D :toot: :toot:

Congratulations, Ron. Never a doubt here. At this point it doesn't matter but for others, you will never get an email unless you are signed up to get email notification. Even when you are, you might never get an email.

Thank you Mike and thank you for all your help. I was signed up for email and the only email I ever received was when they sent me the RFE for IMBRA. No touches or anything since then. :)

Hey Ron, I only occasionally visit GVD forum. And, I don't always congratulate everyone, as there are just too many whom I don't know nor have a connection with. But, when I saw that RLS had posted that he was Out of the hole, I just had to write and tell you how happy I am for this milestone to be finally over. Keep hangin on, Bro.

Hey Ron, I only occasionally visit GVD forum. And, I don't always congratulate everyone, as there are just too many whom I don't know nor have a connection with. But, when I saw that RLS had posted that he was Out of the hole, I just had to write and tell you how happy I am for this milestone to be finally over. Keep hangin on, Bro.

Thanks, Dennis. You're a champ and I always read your posts - well, not ALL of them. :P

I know you like to read the various stories people post. I remember your kind comments on a story that I wrote when i got back from China. ;)