My SO passed interview

Guest Paul

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you very much everyone.

All the congratz and great news posts are quite overwhelming - but very, very welcome. Indeed, our success like so many others is due in large part to CFL. So thank you CFL for being such a great friend, information souce and teacher - we might have done it without you but more than likely, not this smoothly and surely not as fast. Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you EVERYONE!

For those interested the questions VO asked SO are as follows:

1) What is your fiance name? (gee, I would hope she knew that one, hehehe)

2) What is his job, and

3) How many times did he visit you in China?

My SO asked that the interview be conducted in Chinese, which it was.

When VO said, "You have passed," maybe SO didn't hear (or maybe she didn't believe, hehe) she asked VO to repeat - it was then SO jumped for joy wjem she heard those wonderful words. When she left with the pink slip she told me several people rejoyced with her as they saw the color of her slip.

Gosh, I have noticed today that my breathing is easier. WOW.

Again, thank everyone for all your help, prayers and even the BS ... ah yes, you guys know who you are - I thank you too, and I look forward to staying in touch and being a part of this family for a long, long time.

Wheel Man

My SO passed her interview - only a few moments ago she called me with the good news. Right now, I feel so wonderful.

Wheel Man

Awesome! Congrats my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1