We're Going to Disney World!!!!!!!&#33

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the hot news Cheffie dude .... WOW, congratulations and ain't this wonderful? Gollee, so proud for you man, so proud. Now you'd better start cleaning the house, yes.

Always the best, Cheffie dude,

Wheel Man

At 11:35 this evening my phone rang and I knew who was calling. I took a deep breath and looked upward and said, "Oh God please let her be happy". Then I picked up the phone and was greeted with a big, loud and wonderful scream in my ear. It was Yan screaming "I passed!!!...I passed!!! Those were the most beautiful four words I've ever heard. I told her a long time ago that when she comes to Tampa we will go to Disney World. So we are going to the happiest place on Earth!!!

She said her interview took about five minutes. She said a lot of interviews before her were taking about 20 to 30 minutes. She said while she was waiting to be called she was getting very nervous. However, when she was called the VO made her feel very comfortable. He was an American who was about 35 or a little older. She approached the window with a smile and a greeting in English of, "Good morning sir". She said she forgot to add, "how are you?". The VO greeted her back in English with his first question:

VO: Good morning. How are you?

SO: Fine thank you.

She then handed the VO her passport.

VO: Can you speak English?

SO: I speak some English, (she speaks better English than she thinks :ph34r: )

VO speaks in Chinese for the rest of the interview.

VO: Did fiancee apply for you the Visa

SO: Yes he did. His name is Cheffie dude...... (just joking!!.... she gave him my real name.)

VO: When did you meet?

SO: We met each other in early April of 2005 on internet.

VO: Did he come to China?

SO: Yes, he came two times. Once in July 2005 and then again in December 2005 for my birthday. Do you want to see pictures?

VO: Do you have pictures?

SO: Yes...(She gives him all 65+ MSN web cam pictures first. These pictures were made to accomplish two requirements of a K-1. First, to show communication and second to show a bona fide relationship). Then she showed pictures of us together alone, with her family and with her friends.

VO: Do you guys have children?

SO: Yes, I have a son and he has a son.

VO: Asked her for some financial paper.

SO: She was not clear on exactly which paper he wanted. She thinks he asked to see something with tax. She gives him the entire finacial folder. Let him decide which paper he wants to see. He looks at some of the financial papers.

VO: Starts to write something on another piece of paper. Then hands her a paper that has the most beautiful color of red/pink and says you are approved!!!

SO: Thank you very, very, very much!!!, (she says this in Chinese)

Then she repeats in English...Thank you very, very, very much!!!

YAN AND I SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP..... OUR CFL FAMILY!!!

At 11:35 this evening my phone rang and I knew who was calling. I took a deep breath and looked upward and said, "Oh God please let her be happy". Then I picked up the phone and was greeted with a big, loud and wonderful scream in my ear. It was Yan screaming "I passed!!!...I passed!!! Those were the most beautiful four words I've ever heard. I told her a long time ago that when she comes to Tampa we will go to Disney World. So we are going to the happiest place on Earth!!!

She said her interview took about five minutes. She said a lot of interviews before her were taking about 20 to 30 minutes. She said while she was waiting to be called she was getting very nervous. However, when she was called the VO made her feel very comfortable. He was an American who was about 35 or a little older. She approached the window with a smile and a greeting in English of, "Good morning sir". She said she forgot to add, "how are you?". The VO greeted her back in English with his first question:

VO: Good morning. How are you?

SO: Fine thank you.

She then handed the VO her passport.

CONGRATUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes and have a nice trip to Disney

VO: Can you speak English?

SO: I speak some English, (she speaks better English than she thinks :rolleyes: )

VO speaks in Chinese for the rest of the interview.

VO: Did fiancee apply for you the Visa

SO: Yes he did. His name is Cheffie dude...... (just joking!!.... she gave him my real name.)

VO: When did you meet?

SO: We met each other in early April of 2005 on internet.

VO: Did he come to China?

SO: Yes, he came two times. Once in July 2005 and then again in December 2005 for my birthday. Do you want to see pictures?

VO: Do you have pictures?

SO: Yes...(She gives him all 65+ MSN web cam pictures first. These pictures were made to accomplish two requirements of a K-1. First, to show communication and second to show a bona fide relationship). Then she showed pictures of us together alone, with her family and with her friends.

VO: Do you guys have children?

SO: Yes, I have a son and he has a son.

VO: Asked her for some financial paper.

SO: She was not clear on exactly which paper he wanted. She thinks he asked to see something with tax. She gives him the entire finacial folder. Let him decide which paper he wants to see. He looks at some of the financial papers.

VO: Starts to write something on another piece of paper. Then hands her a paper that has the most beautiful color of red/pink and says you are approved!!!

SO: Thank you very, very, very much!!!, (she says this in Chinese)

Then she repeats in English...Thank you very, very, very much!!!

YAN AND I SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP..... OUR CFL FAMILY!!!

Wow!! Thanks everybody for all the great wishes and advice. Still in a state of euphoria!! I will post later more information about our progress of our soon upcoming reunion here in the good ol US of A!! Wow this was worth the wait!!!!

btw....any advice on ......now what do I do :rolleyes: :(

Wow!! Thanks everybody for all the great wishes and advice. Still in a state of euphoria!! I will post later more information about our progress of our soon upcoming reunion here in the good ol US of A!! Wow this was worth the wait!!!!

btw....any advice on ......now what do I do :ph34r: :lol:

Buy a plane ticket .. and be sure that she understands when she departs and when she lands .. took me 2 hours the other day to determine when he would arrive.. The ticket said .. CGQ - 1220

PEK - 2000

LAX - VOID :-)

We are one step closer to being together....Today she said she now has her visa in hand. She went to China Post early this morning to pick up the visa!! She said that they gave her a number and she waited only an hour before they called her up to the window. Glad there were no more questions to be asked. :D

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)