good to see things are moving fast, congratulations!!! :blink: :) :D

:) I had just about given up on the K3 and then there it is :blink: Hopefully, this will move over to GUZ quickly and help get the CR1 interview date a little faster.

236522[/snapback]

Congratulations!! Good luck and I hope it gets to GUZ very quickly!!

Guest pushbrk
Congratulations!  :blink:

If Mike is any indication of things at this present time, you may very well fly through now. Best of luck on a speedy process for you.

236535[/snapback]

I'm not aware of any CFL member's IMBRA affected petition clearing NVC yet. We have so many Mike's. If you are referring to the speed of my case, be cautious. Mine was not IMBRA affected.

My patience had worn a little so it has helped to see the K3 move a little. I am certainly not expecting any express service at NVC. When I started this process I knew I was in for a waiting game, anywhere from 10 to 16 months I figured. I am however thankful that there has been some movement. Anyways Thanks everyone for the support :huh:

:D I had just about given up on the K3 and then there it is :lol: Hopefully, this will move over to GUZ quickly and help get the CR1 interview date a little faster.

236522[/snapback]

Congratulations, Scott. I'm glad somebody got approved. I was just over at VJ and there are a lot of unhappy souls over there. Maybe they just whine more. :)