Woot! She's Got the Pink Slip!!!

Hello everyone,

Great news! Xiaoxia passed :) !!!! The entire interview took less than three minutes. She was asked only four questions:

1. How did you two met?

2. How do you two communicate?

3. Where dose your fiancé work?

4. Why do you like him?

Xiaoxia said the interviewer was very friendly and smiles most of the time. After she answered question 4, he abruptly directed her to go another window where he told her someone will tell her what to do next. Since he sounded so serious, Xiaoxia was in shock wondering if she failed. She just looked at him confused and not sure what to do. He then breaks out in laughter congratulating her for passing the interview. Who says VOs don’t have sense of humor :D ?

During the entire process, Xiaoxia said she briefly felt anxious when her number was called. But as she approaches the window, she said it felt like going to a bank counter. You basically go to a window to answer a few question to a person on the other side of the counter. That’s it. So if you have your paperwork in order, don’t sweat it.

After all the troubles I went through with my I-134, they didn’t even ask for it. Incidentally, it didn’t cost us anything to get the I-134 notarized at the consulate’s office. It only took 30 minutes waiting time.

Thank you all for helping us through the entire process.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their visa. There is light at the end of the tunnel and such a sweet light it is.

Chris & Xiaoxia

Guest pushbrk
Hello everyone,

Great news! Xiaoxia passed :redblob: !!!! The entire interview took less than three minutes. She was asked only four questions:

1. How did you two met?

3. Where dose your fianc?work?

4. Why do you like him?

Xiaoxia said the interviewer was very friendly and smiles most of the time. After she answered question 4, he abruptly directed her to go another window where he told her someone will tell her what to do next. Since he sounded so serious, Xiaoxia was in shock wondering if she failed. She just looked at him confused and not sure what to do. He then breaks out in laughter congratulating her for passing the interview. Who says VOs don’t have sense of humor :redblob: ?

During the entire process, Xiaoxia said she briefly felt anxious when her number was called. But as she approaches the window, she said it felt like going to a bank counter. You basically go to a window to answer a few question to a person on the other side of the counter. That’s it. So if you have your paperwork in order, don’t sweat it.

After all the troubles I went through with my I-134, they didn’t even ask for it. Incidentally, it didn’t cost us anything to get the I-134 notarized at the consulate’s office. It only took 30 minutes waiting time.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their visa. There is light at the end of the tunnel and such a sweet light it is.

Chris & Xiaoxia

235223[/snapback]

All rightie then. Three down and 16 to go.

:) :D :greenblob:

Hello everyone,

Great news! Xiaoxia passed :huh: !!!! The entire interview took less than three minutes. She was asked only four questions:

1. How did you two met?

4. Why do you like him?

Xiaoxia said the interviewer was very friendly and smiles most of the time. After she answered question 4, he abruptly directed her to go another window where he told her someone will tell her what to do next. Since he sounded so serious, Xiaoxia was in shock wondering if she failed. She just looked at him confused and not sure what to do. He then breaks out in laughter congratulating her for passing the interview. Who says VOs don’t have sense of humor :huh: ?

Chris & Xiaoxia

235223[/snapback]

:rolleyes: :ph34r: :P

235228[/snapback]

Congratulations!!

O.K. Mike, Who's up next??

Guest pushbrk
Hello everyone,

Great news! Xiaoxia passed :huh: !!!! The entire interview took less than three minutes. She was asked only four questions:

1. How did you two met?

4. Why do you like him?

Xiaoxia said the interviewer was very friendly and smiles most of the time. After she answered question 4, he abruptly directed her to go another window where he told her someone will tell her what to do next. Since he sounded so serious, Xiaoxia was in shock wondering if she failed. She just looked at him confused and not sure what to do. He then breaks out in laughter congratulating her for passing the interview. Who says VOs don’t have sense of humor :huh: ?

Chris & Xiaoxia

235223[/snapback]

:rolleyes: :ph34r: :P

235228[/snapback]

Congratulations!!

O.K. Mike, Who's up next??

235272[/snapback]

We have Philb and a mystery guest who kept their interview date a secret on the third that we haven't heard from yet.

Recount says we have 21 interviews this month. I actually think there are a couple more not on the timeline in addition to the one I know about.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :unsure: :lol: ;) :D :D :D