Interview date in September

Hi, i called DOS just now and i was told our interview date is at 7:15am September 12th. I need my husband to confirm it by calling DOS tomorrow again. By the way, i like this DOS lady, she sounds so nice and patient. i have got used to hearing her voice, i was wondering if i could call her just say hi to her next time.

march

Edited by march (see edit history)
Hi, i  called DOS just now and i was told our interview date is at 7:15am September 12th. I need my husband to confirm it by calling DOS tomorrow again. By the way, i like this DOS lady, she sounds so nice and patient. i have got used to hearing her voice, i was wondering if i could call her just say hi to her next time.

march

233833[/snapback]

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Hopefully this is an auspicious day for your interview. Everyone at DOS was very friendly with me but one young lady in particular was very nice. The calls are answered randomly so it would be a crapshoot if you called and spoke with the same person again.

By the way, I live in Pittsburgh and hopefully my wife, LiWei, will be joining me in Sept. I won't hold it against you that you and your husband live in Cleveland...ha..ha :D

Hi, i  called DOS just now and i was told our interview date is at 7:15am September 12th. I need my husband to confirm it by calling DOS tomorrow again. By the way, i like this DOS lady, she sounds so nice and patient. i have got used to hearing her voice, i was wondering if i could call her just say hi to her next time.

march

233833[/snapback]

Congulations..... Best wishes to you! We are waiting for our lock to return... :D We leave it to God. There is nothing we have control on.

Waiting for interview date....