• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping a low profile lately but have good news, my wife got her visa (IR-1) this week. She is planning to join me here in Ohio w/in a month.

Thanks all for the words of encouragement, thanks to cfl for all the invaluable info provided. Its been a long hard road.

The long and winding road can lead to great things.

Thomas & Lan

232309[/snapback]

Good for you. I admire you willingness to continue. I'm refering to your time line length. :D

Guest DragonFlower

Yesterday,my wife was here 9 months.I know what this means to me and I know what it means to you.I am glad your wait is over,how can 2 cases so similar be so different.Let us know when she gets in ,maybe we can get together.

Good Luck in all things,

long

• 2 months later...

Tony,

Thank you for the good wishes, in the past, my husband has mentioned about you, he says you are a very nice guy. He is very glad to see your post here today.

It has been over one month since I came to the States, me and my husband are very comfortable with each other, I am very grateful to what God has offered to me.

I've been keeping a low profile lately but have good news, my wife got her visa (IR-1) this week. She is planning to join me here in Ohio w/in a month.

Thanks all for the words of encouragement, thanks to cfl for all the invaluable info provided. Its been a long hard road.

The long and winding road can lead to great things.

Thomas & Lan

:lol: Congrats Thomas