Yes....tears.....

Guest ShaQuaNew

Great news! She and daughter passed. There was a delay regarding paperwork for the K2, but all worked out. Very short interview, three minutes or less. Very kind Chinese man. Lan and Sarah are coming to America!! There has been nothing more intense in any of our lives............

231971[/snapback]

Congratulations, this has to make you guys feel one heck of a lot better, yes? Anyway, good job and keep up the good work.

Wheel Man

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:helpsmilie: :bangin: Congrats! :baby: :redblob:

Thanks for the interview update, I thought the wife and I practiced just about every possible question but I guess I forgot about the flag question :) , I'll have to ask her tonight to see what she says :D !

Have a save trip home and all the best!!!!!

Jesse, congratulations! I'm borrowing a computer because I'm on vacation, but, I saw your post and had to reply. Best Wishes - Ron :ph34r:

Guest ShaQuaNew
Jesse, congratulations! I'm borrowing a computer because I'm on vacation, but, I saw your post and had to reply. Best Wishes - Ron :ph34r:

232321[/snapback]

Thanks to all. And Roger, what's the deal? You're actually congratulating? :) Thanks man....

Jesse, Lan, and Sarah....

232321[/snapback]

Thanks to all. And Roger, what's the deal? You're actually congratulating? :o Thanks man....

232325[/snapback]

It's for REAL...It's what we're all about here... :ph34r: :)

Guest ShaQuaNew
Jesse, congratulations! I'm borrowing a computer because I'm on vacation, but, I saw your post and had to reply. Best Wishes - Ron :)

232321[/snapback]

Thanks to all. And Roger, what's the deal? You're actually congratulating? ;) Thanks man....

232325[/snapback]

It's for REAL...It's what we're all about here... :wub: :wub:

232329[/snapback]

Thanks again, and you Roger, as the singular representative of the Candle website, your congratulations are appreciated...... :rolleyes: B)

...and hey, did you hear that gas prices are being manipulated by republicans?

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)