Only 12 Hours til Interview

Wenzhen and I have worked hard to be prepared, but one never knows.

12 hours from now, our adventure and her experience hits high gear. Nerves have been getting rather tense.... hen jie zhong

I promise that what ever the outcome I will try my best to list the questions and be clear on why the outcome may have been what it was.

The recent history for CR1s is not too good, but maybe the tide will begin to change today.

We all wait for many months, and then it all comes down to a few minutes. Mostly I pray for my sweethearts nerves.... I know eventually she will be here.

12 hours from now, our adventure and her experience hits high gear. Nerves have been getting rather tense....  hen jie zhong

I promise that what ever the outcome I will try my best to list the questions and be clear on why the outcome may have been what it was.

The recent history for CR1s is not too good, but maybe the tide will begin to change today.

We all wait for many months, and then it all comes down to a few minutes. Mostly I pray for my sweethearts nerves.... I know eventually she will be here.

230148[/snapback]

Hey Frank, nothing to it, you've got it in the bag :ph34r:

Good luck!!!!!!!!!

PS You need to tell your SO she's got it for sure. That way she will be very confident and it will radiate to the VO. Very importent!!

Edited by stacato (see edit history)

Frank,,,she will do a good job, as long as she is confident and got ready for all the questions visa officer would ask. if dont know, just say..sorry..i dont know. this was what i did in my interview.

good luck !!!

Good luck to you two and I do hope the tide turns for us CR1ers. We have our interview on Aug. 15 and I have already told my wife not to be too upset if she gets a blue slip. We will simply provide any additional information that they ask for. Such is life.

Good luck to you two and I do hope the tide turns for us CR1ers.  We have our interview on Aug. 15 and I have already told my wife not to be too upset if she gets a blue slip.  We will simply provide any additional information that they ask for.  Such is life.

230260[/snapback]

gman, you have a good attitude and it's one I'm going to try to emulate when it comes our time. Thanks, and

Always the best,

Wheel Man

be positive, and if it turns blue, overcome!!!!

good luck

12 hours from now, our adventure and her experience hits high gear. Nerves have been getting rather tense....  hen jie zhong

230148[/snapback]

what has happened to CR1's, i did not know there has been a problem. i will be in tinjian to marry my Aping. then come home and file for 130 through VSC. Am I headed for trouble? I am 42 and she is 34 and we have already started piling up supporting documents.

thx everyone

Well, I hope I am the last to say Wishing and praying for the best for you. Soon you will let us all know. Our interview is 8/23. My wife is in such a good mood lately but still expresses worry about passing. I tell her only what I can, she WILL get her visa and we WILL be together soon. Go get 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

230148[/snapback]

:clapping: BEST OF LUCK