I am frustrated now

I got email from consulate yesterday that said they have received my statement about CCP, and now it is under administrative processing, but they cant estimate what time it would be finished :( , I was very frustrated, I have waited this visa for 2 years, but no still was told waiting again, seems there is no end at all :angry:

What is the hell administrative processing? I thought I am honest enough, and they should give me sooner than later <_<

I got email from consulate yesterday that said they have received my statement about CCP, and now it is under administrative processing, but they cant estimate what time it would be finished :( , I was very frustrated, I have waited this visa for 2 years, but no still was told waiting again, seems there is no end at all :angry:

What is the hell administrative processing? I thought I am honest enough, and they should give me sooner than later <_<

227214[/snapback]

I wish I could tell you something that could help but all I can do is say that we are all praying your case will get resolved soon.

Good luck.

Paula,

In the consulates own words, it is a catch all for most anything they need to do.. so it can be reviewing, verifying, etc... in this case, at least you know what they are looking at; many don't even know what the Admin Processing is for.

It is of undetermined timeframe as well.. can be days or months.

I want to leave you with a few very wise words I once read: <_<

All in all I think as long as you two are in real love, nobody can seperate you. You will be together sooner or later.

224334[/snapback]

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

I got a letter from a lady who applied for K1 before and is living in the US now. She said she was open with her communist membership when she was in interview last year, and was not ask to submit any documentations at all and got visa. She said when she changed her status in the US last year and was asked to submit a personal statment about CCP, She mailed that statement, 2 weeks later she got her 2 years CR1 visa without interview at all. Her daughter who is 21 years old got 10 years visa. So strange, why in the US, she can get visa just with very short delay, but in China, someone had to suffer a lot by it? :)

Sorry to hear your news Paula. I can only imagine your frustration. The US Government is not noted for speed. I worked for them for 20 years and trust me, you get the same amount of pay whether you work hard or work little at all. I do know they will have a timeline in which to review your issue, but I don't know what that timeline is. Lets hope and pray it is a short one. Best of luck to you.

I got email from consulate yesterday that said they have received my statement about CCP, and now it is under administrative processing, but they cant estimate what time it would be finished :lol: , I was very frustrated, I have waited this visa for 2 years, but no still was told waiting again, seems there is no end at all :lol:

What is the hell administrative processing? I thought I am honest enough, and they should give me sooner than later :blink:

227214[/snapback]

Paula I have been following your case for a while now, and I was saddened to hear about the AR. However, keep in mind that this is just a delay in time, and in the end you will get the visa.

Stay strong!

I got a letter from a lady who applied for K1 before and is living in the US now. She said she was open with her communist membership when she was in interview last year, and was not ask to submit any documentations at all and got visa. She said when she changed her status in the US last year and was asked to submit a personal statment about CCP, She mailed that statement, 2 weeks later she got her 2 years CR1 visa without interview at all. Her daughter who is 21 years old got 10 years visa.  So strange, why in the US, she can get visa just with very short delay, but in China, someone had to suffer a lot by it? :)

227379[/snapback]

It just happened that they asked about your CCP status. Therefore they need to do something to clear the issue. It is understandable that you feel impatient after being waiting for 2 years to be united with your SO. You will get it sooner or later.

Best wishes!

Paula, How involved is your husband? Is he calling twice weekly as others here are doing or have done? Is he asking questions and writing letters? He needs to be pestering these agencies for answers.

I know how long this road has been for you and I hope this torture ends soon.

Paula,  How involved is your husband?  Is he calling twice weekly as others here are doing or have done?  Is he asking questions and writing letters?  He needs to be pestering these agencies for answers.

227457[/snapback]

I wish calling DOS constantly would help. But in my case, apparently it doesn't. Anything else I can do? ;)

Paula,  How involved is your husband?  Is he calling twice weekly as others here are doing or have done?  Is he asking questions and writing letters?  He needs to be pestering these agencies for answers.

227457[/snapback]

I wish calling DOS constantly would help. But in my case, apparently it doesn't. Anything else I can do? :ph34r:

227486[/snapback]

I'm very sorry your going through such a long delay. But I don't think there is anything anyone can do to help speed up the process. That's what sucks about getting stuck in a delay. No one knows anything and no one will tell you anything. The not knowing is what hurts the most.

Try to stay positive and visit your fiance whenever possible.

227457[/snapback]

I wish calling DOS constantly would help. But in my case, apparently it doesn't. Anything else I can do? :)

227486[/snapback]

There isn't much else you can do except communicate. If the US petitioner keeps calling - GZ, DOS, senator, congressman, etc. - it might not produce immediate, observable results. BUT, it will help. It keeps your case alive, and it also shows a higher level of personal involvement and stake at GUZ's end.

My SO and I were delayed for nearly a year at name check. I telephoned DOS, GZ, emailed GZ, asked my senator to help, regularly for months. The senator didn't directly help, but her office did telephone DOS - and that did make them sit up and take notice. Remember, every phone call and email is logged into their computers. Everytime you call, all the previous calls are displayed.

When we finally got out of name check hell, DOS and GZ expedited the whole thing, and we went from name check completion to interview and visa approval in less than a month. I didn't even request this - but the record was clear that I had called and written for nearly a year.

Hang in there and keep communicating.

227457[/snapback]

No, my husband trust his government very much. He told me Visa officer said wait for at least 1 month or 1.5 month, we need wait that dealine. :rolleyes: Wheneve we confront phone call, or senator, he always didnt really want to do it, he told me he is afraid keeping bother Guangzhou will delay our case based on what canned email response from Guangzhou. About congress or senator help? My p3 was transfered to Guangzhou on 28th July in 2005, I waited for almost 10 moths get P4 :roller: my husband contacted congressman, senator in Dec, and Feb. what we got was just I might inteview in Feb or March and Mar or APril. They didnt expedite my case at all. I got interview in June. My husband agreed after one month late he will call Guangzhou. I want to know if only the phone number of american citizen he can get through? or anything else? or Fax? Which one is better? :roller: