Excitement in the air

I'm really glad to see all of the interview schedules being reported today. It's been quite a dry spell and I can sense excitement in the air.

Congrats to all who now have a date and wish those still waiting that news will come soon.

The real purpose of this post, however, is to say that I hope this new round of interviews will have a calming effect on members. Lately, tempers have been short fused and I've sensed an undercurrent of snarkiness. I really hope this long awaited good news will raise the general mood.

Or, maybe I'm just blowing wind out my a$$?

226826[/snapback]

Snarkiness??? Did you get that word from the new unabridged triggctionary?? Anyhow, there HAS NOT been undercurrents of snarkiness. All snarky behavior has been overt and focused. Dayum Don, don't you read any of this stuff???????

I'm really glad to see all of the interview schedules being reported today. It's been quite a dry spell and I can sense excitement in the air.

Congrats to all who now have a date and wish those still waiting that news will come soon.

The real purpose of this post, however, is to say that I hope this new round of interviews will have a calming effect on members. Lately, tempers have been short fused and I've sensed an undercurrent of snarkiness. I really hope this long awaited good news will raise the general mood.

226826[/snapback]

Snarkiness??? Did you get that word from the new unabridged triggctionary?? Anyhow, there HAS NOT been undercurrents of snarkiness. All snarky behavior has been overt and focused. Dayum Don, don't you read any of this stuff???????

226839[/snapback]

Readers Digest says it pays to enhance your word power.

WOW .....THIS HAS INDEED BEEN A GREAT DAY. I COUNTED SIX MEMBERS GETTING INTERVIEWS TODAY!! SO YES DON...THERE IS INDEED EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR. ALSO, IT APPEARS THERE ARE A FEW MORE MEMBERS ON THE BUBBLE IN GETTING THEIR INTERVIEWS SCHEDULED SHORTLY!! SO, YES DON THERE IS INDEED EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR. FINALLY, I SEE HERE THAT YOU AND THE TRIGGSTER ARE RE-ESTABLISHING YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER ONCE AGAIN. SO, YES DON THERE IS INDEED EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR....LOL

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

226826[/snapback]

excuse me . i looked up the dictionary, but could not find the word snarkiness (longman english english dictionary). but one of the japanese english dictionaries says snark is kind of fictitious animal displayed in the book the hunting of the sanrk by L.Carrol.

who could tell me what snarkiness means here? :cheering:

thanks a lot.

march

226862[/snapback]

but one of the japanese english dictionaries says snark is kind of fictitious animal displayed in the book the hunting of the sanrk by L.Carrol.

Are you sure it didn't say "Snipes?" We used to go snipe hunting. The animal does not exist. We wasted a lot of time. :cheering:

226826[/snapback]

excuse me . i looked up the dictionary, but could not find the word snarkiness (longman english english dictionary). but one of the japanese english dictionaries says snark is kind of fictitious animal displayed in the book the hunting of the sanrk by L.Carrol.

who could tell me what snarkiness means here? :cheering:

thanks a lot.

march

226862[/snapback]

...to understand "the new unabridged triggctionary" one must travel many distances and many continents. You must climb the mountain that the triggster has done. You must then shave the hair away from the navel and contemplate life and all its meaning. then and only then will one just begin their first lesson in such words and their true meanings OF the new unabridged triggctionary

NOTE: THIS IS REALLY WAY OFF TOPIC AND SHOULD BE TAG INTO TC....BUT I AM HAVING TO MUCH FUN TODAY!!!!

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
I would like to add that a snipe is a real live bird. Snipe hunting is done mainly where they don't live for a joke. Not enough meat on their bones for hunting.

226933[/snapback]

Snipe are real and so are submarines but you can't watch a submarine race or catch a snipe in a gunnysack.

Santa Clause, however is real. B)

Why can't you be blowing out your ass and there be a current of good news?!?

I see no reason to think your ass has any direct connection to the interview process. If I suspected there were, I can guarantee you I would have used different methods in preparation for the interview.

Okay, go ahead and delete that. Sorry...

Why can't you be blowing out your ass and there be a current of good news?!?

I see no reason to think your ass has any direct connection to the interview process.  If I suspected there were, I can guarantee you I would have used different methods in preparation for the interview.

226936[/snapback]

That is a perfect response to the topic title: Excitement in the air :D

I wanted to point out two significant timeline approvals..

This week, we had the second fastest CR1 approval and the second slowest K1 approval for the entire year...    :cheering:

226873[/snapback]

Ahhh, but the year is only half over.....new records could yet be on the horizon. :cheering:

I would like to add that a snipe is a real live bird. Snipe hunting is done mainly where they don't live for a joke. Not enough meat on their bones for hunting.

226933[/snapback]

Snipe are real and so are submarines but you can't watch a submarine race or catch a snipe in a gunnysack.

Santa Clause, however is real. B)

226934[/snapback]

I stand corrected. I must have meant the Doo Doo Bird. :rolleyes: