Hurray. After nine months of the Visa Process, the documents I provided my SO, were enough to overcome the Blue/Pink Sheets given on her initial interview on the 23rd of May. She got her Visa approval today the 14th of June. I stayed up to 2AM west coast time to get the good news.

We are planning on her coming to the US on the 27th of this month. Finally :)

Of course once she gets here we will need to get her work permit, SSAN and so on but we will enjoy the 'getting of the visa' right now. She met another woman that also got her visa and she is going shopping for a new dress. I sent her money to celebrate, now I am glad she has the reason to go and unwind from all the stress.

Thanks for all your support.

Hurray. After nine months of the Visa Process, the documents I provided my SO, were enough to overcome the Blue/Pink Sheets given on her initial interview on the 23rd of May. She got her Visa approval today the 14th of June. I stayed up to 2AM west coast time to get the good news.

We are planning on her coming to the US on the 27th of this month. Finally :greenblob:

Of course once she gets here we will need to get her work permit, SSAN and so on but we will enjoy the 'getting of the visa' right now.  She met another woman that also got her visa and she is going shopping for a new dress. I sent her money to celebrate, now I am glad she has the reason to go and unwind from all the stress.

Thanks for all your support.

224035[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Guest pushbrk
Congratulations  :cheering:  by the way i know they give red or blue to people after the interview. red means you pass and blue means you have to submit extra document.what does this blue/pink sheet mean?  :blink:

224036[/snapback]

There is no blue/pink slip. Marks1957's SO got a blue slip, then submitted additional information and received the visa approval. The subject line is somewhat confusing.

Congratulations  :D  by the way i know they give red or blue to people after the interview. red means you pass and blue means you have to submit extra document.what does this blue/pink sheet mean?  :D

224036[/snapback]

On May 23, at her interview, she got the Blue and Pink sheets. Which meant they wanted more documentation from me. It took me about a week to find,copy and express mail them to her so she ended up turning them in this past Monday and got the finding, VISA Approved- a red sheet this time ;) today (yesterday for her). Even with the delay it only took us 9 months to get the K-1 Visa. She should have the Visa in her hands by Friday.

thanks for the congrats.