P 4 Arrived Today !!!!

Just got the message from my SO , Guangzhou mailed P4 today to her home in China, from P3 to P4 was 3 months wait time . Maybe slow because she has a 14 year old son that is coming to the USA also.  Date will be May 31, 2006......Happy day !!!1  :D

204484[/snapback]

What a great day for both of you! I am very happy for you and hope the remaining days go quickly so you can finally be together for keeps.

Just got the message from my SO , Guangzhou mailed P4 today to her home in China, from P3 to P4 was 3 months wait time . Maybe slow because she has a 14 year old son that is coming to the USA also.  Date will be May 31, 2006......Happy day !!!1  :rolleyes:

204484[/snapback]

Congratulations and best of luck with the interview!!!

My SO has a 14 yr old daughter and we got our P4 in one month, so don't think a K2 makes them take longer.... differences in time to complete the name check is generally pointed out as the difference in times between P3 and P4. Whatever the reason, be thankful she got it and now focus on getting it all together for the interview!! Best of luck!

Just got the message from my SO , Guangzhou mailed P4 today to her home in China, from P3 to P4 was 3 months wait time . Maybe slow because she has a 14 year old son that is coming to the USA also.  Date will be May 31, 2006......Happy day !!!1  :D

204484[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :redblob: :) :redblob: :lol: :redblob: B) :redblob: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :coolthumb: :coolthumb: :coolthumb:

Now it's crunch time. Trust me the interview is going to seek up mighty quick. Then you'll really be in for it. :lol: :mobrun: