SO approved.........What a relief.I can attest that an arsenal of evidence and the fact that the VO new I was right out side waiting in the coffee shop were the the main factors in success.Not to mention the wealth of information gained from CFL...Thankyou fellow members.On my return to the states,I plan on giving a FULL detailed short story of this experience.

SO approved.........What a relief.I can attest that an arsenal of evidence and the fact that the VO new I was right out side waiting in the coffee shop were the the main factors in success.Not to mention the wealth of information gained from CFL...Thankyou fellow members.On my return to the states,I plan on giving a FULL detailed short story of this experience.

203709[/snapback]

Congratulations on a successful outcome, Am4wag!

It's all downhill from here,,,well, sort of....:lol:

-The best to you both! B)

203709[/snapback]

Great News, man, thank you for sharing it with us and best wishes always for you guys from SO and myself .... Wheel Man

203709[/snapback]

hey when was your interview? Mine was on march 30th. Maybe I saw you at the coffee shop :angry:

Edited by tall4anasian (see edit history)

Congratulations!! :cheering: :ok:

I agree that being there for the interview does make a difference with the VO! Best of luck on the homecoming and start of a happy life together.

Congratulations.... now the fun begins....

good luck