15 Months and 13 days of hell and anguish and now it is over. Today my darling passed her interview and wll pick up her visa on Friday.

First let me thank all of those special CFL members that have helped me suffer through this process. From the original application in November of 2004 throgh my rantings over namecheck delays and the pain and suffering that we go through being sparated from our loved one you guys have always been there. At times when I thought all was hopeless I would log on and read the hearts of fellow members and become renewed.

The information and support that this family has provided has been invaluble and I owe you all a debt of gratitude that I can never repay.

But for now I am exhausted and will post the details of the interview along with our timeline after I sleep in a world of bliss.

15 Months and 13 days of hell and anguish and now it is over. Today my darling passed her interview and wll pick up her visa on Friday.

First let me thank all of those special CFL members that have helped me suffer through this process. From the original application in November of 2004 throgh my rantings over namecheck delays and the pain and suffering that we go through being sparated from our loved one you guys have always been there. At times when I thought all was hopeless I would log on and read the hearts of fellow members and become renewed.

The information and support that this family has provided has been invaluble and I owe you all a debt of gratitude that I can never repay.

But for now I am exhausted and will post the details of the interview along with our timeline after I sleep in a world of bliss.

198830[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Edited by mercator (see edit history)

198830[/snapback]

Hey, congratulations ...