Interview Success

Our K1 Visa intervew is set for March 23, which is a Thursday. Do you think we'll have to wait in GZ till Monday to pick up the Visa (if we get it) or is there any chance we could pick it up on Friday? I need to plan my work schedule...

Thanks for any input!!

188332[/snapback]

My Hong had here interview on Thursday. And PASSED :D She picked hers up on Saturday.

Now just waiting for her to finalize things. Then she is coming over.

The main thing they wanted to see is a true relationship.

She did the interview in Chinese. They asked her, "do you know much english" She responded no not much. Showed some photos of us and her family togeather.

Our K1 Visa intervew is set for March 23, which is a Thursday. Do you think we'll have to wait in GZ till Monday to pick up the Visa (if we get it) or is there any chance we could pick it up on Friday? I need to plan my work schedule...

Thanks for any input!!

188332[/snapback]

My Hong had here interview on Thursday. And PASSED :D She picked hers up on Saturday.

She did the interview in Chinese. They asked her, "do you know much english" She responded no not much. Showed some photos of us and her family togeather.

193621[/snapback]

Congratulations

:redblob: :D :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Congratulations and Welcome

:) :) :D :D :) :)

I hope by the end of this week I can say the same

Thanks for any input!!

188332[/snapback]

My Hong had here interview on Thursday. And PASSED :) She picked hers up on Saturday.

193621[/snapback]

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, great news, congrats! Paul

:) Thanks.

I appreciate all the knowledge that you folks have. I have been the silent observer.

I need to change that. I have gotten a lot of positive and useful information from this site.

I hope now I can give some. It has been a somewhat long journey but the reward at the end has been worth every second.

Thanks for any input!!

188332[/snapback]

My Hong had here interview on Thursday. And PASSED :toot: She picked hers up on Saturday.

193621[/snapback]

Congratulations! I wish you the best! :toot: