Our P3 was mailed on 2/23 and Li got it on 2/24.  It is such good news since our case is coming up on two years.

:lol:

193265[/snapback]

Our P3 was mailed on 2/23 and Li got it on 2/24.  It is such good news since our case is coming up on two years.

:D

193265[/snapback]

:D

193265[/snapback]

:blink:

193265[/snapback]

I second the emotions, CONGRATULATIONS!, being a basketball coach, a phrase I used with my players, "great job of stickwithitness". My fiancee often get discouraged, I will share the patience you all displayed to her as we proceed in our journey.

22 Dec 04, First met

20 Mar-3 Apr 05, First visit

14 Jun-14 Jul 05, Second visit

31 Aug 05, I-129F filed

12 Sep 05, Receipt notice

14 Nov 05, NOA 1

25 Nov 05, NOA 2

22 Dec 05, NVC states data sent to GUZ

24 Dec 05, Third visit

1 Feb 06, Confirmation letter from NVC visa petition forwarded to GUZ

;)

193265[/snapback]

Congratulations! B) I wish you the best as you complete this harrowing process!

I am getting ready to send off my I-129F, and I was curious if you know what caused the delay? If you don't mind me asking, did you have a large work history or various places of residence? (like me...) Any alias names?

Again, congrats and the best of luck!

;)

193265[/snapback]

Congratulations! :D I wish you the best as you complete this harrowing process!

I am getting ready to send off my I-129F, and I was curious if you know what caused the delay? If you don't mind me asking, did you have a large work history or various places of residence? (like me...) Any alias names?

Again, congrats and the best of luck!

193475[/snapback]

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support. Our hearts feel warm for this. Li can not stop giggling and I can hear the smile in her voice when we talk now in IM.

Li mailed the P3 back today.

Li worked for a bank for 14 years and has no aliases. I have had my present job for 18 years with the U.S. Government and I have no alias names. It was just bad luck to spend 7.5 months at USCIS (CSC), then 1 year stuck at NVC.

Actually we have known each other on the internet for over 6 years but just applied in April of 2004. I never dreamed it would take such a long time to get this far. I expected her here at Christmas in 2004! I hope the good wishes rub off on us now and we sail through from here on out.

THANKS EVERYONE !!!!

Larry and Li B) ;)

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)