blue slip, blue slip, blue slip.....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken,

I remember our chat last year on the plane back from Shanghai.... It was great to meet you that way, and I am very happy to know the good news..... Best wishes buddy, keep us posted........

Edited by HanLi (see edit history)
Hey, did you need the full I-130 filled out for the interview? I am doing K-3 visa, so I was thinking of taking I-129F and I-130 forms filled out. Is that necessary?

188906[/snapback]

Hunter, we went K1 and did not know anything about the I130. You may want to post this to the group, you will get a better answer than i can give. Thanks, Ken

WOW!!! Ken and Jie...we knew you all would be very successful!!! If I may give you the following:

i am so excited for you two.  I am giving you another big

CONGRATULATIONS TO KEN  & JIE

B)  :blink:  :lol:  :)  :clapping:  :clapping:

other congrats on ur post: After thoughts

188945[/snapback]

Hey Cheffie! Thanks, and we know you guys are going to do very well ! Thanks for all your support, and you have ours !

Congratulations!  Someday Ivy and I hope to be there.

188956[/snapback]

RLS, it is great you are on the site right from the beginning. Just spend a lot of time here, read the posts, look up the faq's, do a lot of searches and read the related posts, and you will have the best chance of reaching a fast and successful interview. Good luck in your relationship and visa journey !