Dec 21st interview- got visa

I jus received a phone call from Susan. She passed her interview. She was interviewed by a 'young man' who spoke in chinese. Only 2 questions were asked...How did you meet your husband? And...When are you going to America?

Funny thing happened. The interviewer saw on the paperwork that I was from Maine. He told Susan he was from southern Maine and that it is a great place to live.

Thanks to everyone who have helped by providing information and sharing your personal experience this past year. It has been a great help to Susan and I.

I jus received a phone call from Susan. She passed her interview. She was interviewed by a 'young man' who spoke in chinese. Only 2 questions were asked...How did you meet your husband?    And...When are you going to America? 

Funny thing happened.  The interviewer saw on the paperwork that I was from Maine.  He told Susan he was from southern Maine and that it is a great place to live.

Thanks to everyone who have helped by providing information and sharing your personal experience this past year. It has been a great help to Susan and I.

177111[/snapback]

Congratulations, you must be happy, happy, happy by now ... and we are happy for you both ...