Dannie passed her interview

Well Dannie passed her interview, she had a nice VO american with glasses, young guy she said. He only asked her two questions

how did you meet? and will your son go with you to the US? Then she asked him do you want to see some papers? He said no you pass. Didn't even want to see any pictures. After she got her white slip she told him you can know me and my true story on Candle for love. He said he would.

another few notes: the "black pearl" gave out quite a few blue slips today, one of them to a couple I met there while waiting. He is from Alaska and his SO speaks very little english. They have to do a video and provide info on both there Ex's residency. So we offered to help them get the video done. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated for them.

I am so happy and glad now that the process is just about over.

Thanks to all of you here on CFL for your help and support, I hope that I can help those that are still on this long journey.

will post more later

mark and dannie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dannie passed her interview, she had a nice VO american with glasses, young guy she said.  He only asked her two questions

how did you meet? and will your son go with you to the US?  Then she asked him do you want to see some papers?  He said no you pass.  Didn't even want to see any pictures.  After she got her white slip she told him you can know me and my true story on Candle for love.  He said he would.

another few notes:  the "black pearl" gave out quite a few  blue slips today, one of them to a couple I met there while waiting.  He is from Alaska and his SO speaks very little english.  They have to do a video and provide info on both there Ex's residency.  So we offered to help them get the video done.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated for them. 

Thanks to all of you here on CFL for your help and support, I hope that I can help those that are still on this long journey.

will post more later

mark and dannie

175176[/snapback]

grats!

Ahem!!! Uh Trigg? That will be one super sized wahoo please.

Congratulations Mark and Dannie. I knew no VO could resist Dannie's charisma. As for the new friend I vaguely recall mooncarolcafe posting that there was a place in one of the hotels, The Victory I believe, where you could get a video done. Perhaps if you ask the kind folks who have the apartments there that posted the link here on CFL they could help them. The video must be one on VHS in the same format we use here in the US.

Guest pushbrk
Well Dannie passed her interview, she had a nice VO american with glasses, young guy she said.  He only asked her two questions

how did you meet? and will your son go with you to the US?  Then she asked him do you want to see some papers?  He said no you pass.  Didn't even want to see any pictures.  After she got her white slip she told him you can know me and my true story on Candle for love.  He said he would.

another few notes:  the "black pearl" gave out quite a few  blue slips today, one of them to a couple I met there while waiting.  He is from Alaska and his SO speaks very little english.  They have to do a video and provide info on both there Ex's residency.  So we offered to help them get the video done.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated for them. 

will post more later

mark and dannie

175176[/snapback]

This is really great news. Congratulations. Any intelligence you can provide on why (besides it was the black pearl) they were blue slipped, would be helpful. Please celebrate first. :-)