Update on her interview

My wife has her visa in her little hand right now. I am so happy I can hardly sleep. We could not talk much when she was in Guangzhou. She got home to Nanning today and she is so happy.. I think her face will soon be hurting because that smile never ends. wow...

She had her interview with a man and he only asked 3 questions.

What does your husband do for a living??

When did he get divorced??

How many times did he come to china??

He then said, "OK, you get your visa"...

Ying was shocked by how simple and short it was. We had prepared her for so many questions about me and my life. She was ready for anything but didn't need it. I think that like many before us, they had made up their mind about our visa before the interview..

I again want to thank so many of you on CFL for the answers that made this easier and quicker. I wish everyone a very happy and loving relationship with that special someone. You are the best...

Ying will join me here in Washington on Friday the 25th. wow....

wonderful news...... congratulations and enjoy your new life together....

My wife has her visa in her little hand right now.  I am so happy I can hardly sleep.  We could not talk much when she was in Guangzhou.  She got home to Nanning today and she is so happy..  I think her face will soon be hurting because that smile never ends.  wow...

Ying will join me here in Washington on Friday the 25th.  wow....

170241[/snapback]

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the homecoming. Hope that smile never goes away!! Best of luck to both of you!!