Hi everyone.

Well, as of 30 days my re-approved petition was on its way to Guangzhou . I had my lawyer contact them, and as of today it was reported it may be ANOTHER month before we hear anything! ..according to GZ my re-approved petiton from NVC has yet to be received.

It really pains me to think I'm sitting in a big pile of mail somewhere...they've already put us through enough s**t..there really ought to be a law that holds these bastards accountable..I mean, how much to we have to bleed for these idiots?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say Alex. My heart goes out to you. Having been through a denial myself I know how heart wrenching it is but your case is by far the most difficult I have heard of to date and I thought moon got a royal screwing. We are with you brother. Hang in there it sounds like it may soon be over.

Alex:

My wife and I are pulling for both of you.

However, the process of sending the case to the consulate and it being "entered into the computer" is averaging six weeks now (some more, some less). You cannot hope for any break here.

What we do hope for, is that the consulate does give you a break after this point. They should expedite your case, saving months in the process. The only delay might be, the "2nd namecheck" completion if the consulate requires this again !!!

Good luck

Mark

Edited by mlspyl (see edit history)
Alex:

My wife and I are pulling for both of you.

However, the process of sending the case to the consulate and it being "entered into the computer" is averaging six weeks now (some more, some less).  You cannot hope for any break here.

What we do hope for, is that the consulate does give you a break after this point.  They should expedite your case, saving months in the process.  The only delay might be, the "2nd namecheck" completion if the consulate requires this again !!!

Good luck

Mark

156184[/snapback]

eh pal,

Try 2 to 4 months. I called GZ. Thats what they told me.

Once again Alex, I'm terrribly sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations. I will certainly remember you in my prayers. I hope all this mess gets straightened out for you and your SO.

Nothing these inhumane a-----es does makes sence. They lie about what the dates of the cases they are processing are. There are two I-130 that are almost a month behind mine, that they have approved. But yet, for a month and a half now, they post they are still processing cases a week ahead of mine. I'm not even looking at all the cases 1 or 2 days before and after, that they approved two months ago.

They must be running out of all the other countries they put before asian ones. I quess they will have a new stack they can throw on top of mine and Bob's. I especially like how they approve middle eastern cases in much shorter time frames. This being about "home land security" and all.

Sorry Alex, I just get frustrated myself, when I see how they treat my fellow country men/ human beings. Once again, good luck. Hang in there.

This is totally unfair and ridiculous. When a petitioner has had a problem and it has been resolved they shouldn't have to start this waiting game all over again. They should have judge the order of priority by the original filing and send it pass everyone else who has a normal waiting time. GUZ is like Seinfeld's Soup Nazi saying "no soup for you, back of the line".

Best of luck to the both of you and I hope you two will see the end of the rainbow soon.

Alex, this is so incredible I can't stand it anymore. If it were in my power, I'd go to the DHL facility and find your file and then hand deliver it to GZ. I'd book the flight tonight. This is pure bullshit and it needs to end! Since that's not in my power, I will do what I can.

During the days that the Black Hole people were still being cleared, we wold take a case of the week and pin it. The selected member would post a summary of what had happened to that point. Other members would contact them by PM and get the real names and GUZ case number. Then they would call, email and fax everyone - Mara Harty, head of the DOS IV Unit, etc. Anyone and everyone they could think of. I do really think it had an effect. I know that I talked with someone in Harty's office who was aware of the practice and they stopped by Candle to see what was going on.

It's time to reactivate the membership to help one of our own!!!!!

Alex, please post a summary of what has happened to you so far.

Members who are wordsmiths, please draft a letter based on Alex's summary to send to the officials who might be in a position to help and post it here.

Other members, take a few minutes to revise the draft and then email, fax and call in your support for Alex. Remember that phase from the bible, "but for the grace of God, there goes I".

Do it for Alex and do it for yourself.

156268[/snapback]

Amen.....about time.

Now that's the CFL I have come to know and love. Count me in Don, Alex. I'll do whatever I can. It is time someone is held accountable for this torture. Those of you new here may not know Alex's story but it is the most difficult case I have ever heard of to date. In a nutshell Alex's SO went to the interview only to be denied due to blackmailing 3rd party correspondence. They submitted overcome documents were approved then when they went to get the visa denied again. The case was sent back to the states where Alex continues the fight and overcome here. Now GZ is sitting on it probably because they don't like their nose rubbed in a mistake. This ordeal has gone on for months. We are not powerful but we have proven before we can make a difference. The time to act is now. Those of you intimidated by the possibility of reprisal from GZ remember, this could happen to anyone of you.

This is the stuff that revolutions have been based on. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!

How about if we hire a sky writer to fly over the Consulate writing "Government for the people Let Alex's SO go!"

Since when did this become the "Government of the well connected, By the Politically favored and for the Civil Servants Benefit"? If this situation did not make me mad I'd think it was a bad joke.

Good Luck and keep plugging.