Leaving on a Jet Plane....

My wife talked me into coming to Shanghai for the Holiday... I will arrive in Shanghai on September 30 from SFO and will return same route on October 8..... That is why I was desperate for that visa application again....

umm is this the right forum?

Edited by hankhoude (see edit history)
I will be there Hank. I fly out on the 15th this week. When i get there and get my mobile i will send you a note.. Have a great trip

Regards,

Jim

153577[/snapback]

Jim,

Thanks, I already told my wife we would see you when I am there, but I forgot you were going early, great news.... send your number as soon as you have it!!

I'll be there 1-9october (Saturday through Sunday).

South side.

153546[/snapback]

Let's connect there!

My wife talked me into coming to Shanghai for the Holiday...  I will arrive in Shanghai on September 30 from SFO and will return same route on October 8.....  That is why I was desperate for that visa application again....

153478[/snapback]

whats up pops, Ill be in Shanghai . On Oct 12th. Will also be leaving from SFO. Man this is my 6th trip! :lol: Im guessing 2 more after this, before the interview ha ha :ph34r: Anyhow, hope you have a good one there.

My wife talked me into coming to Shanghai for the Holiday...  I will arrive in Shanghai on September 30 from SFO and will return same route on October 8.....  That is why I was desperate for that visa application again....

153478[/snapback]

whats up pops, Ill be in Shanghai . On Oct 12th. Will also be leaving from SFO. Man this is my 6th trip! ;) Im guessing 2 more after this, before the interview ha ha :( Anyhow, hope you have a good one there.

153850[/snapback]

pops ?

you young whippersnapper...... thanks!! I always love to see my wife... and a great reunion is guaranteed!!!