Remember us? Interview passed- now in US

I have not posted here since early April using the name "Chinese Wife!!!" due to circumstances I will post some time in the future in the RR, LL, PC or what ever the name is later.

Our case was completed at NVC 3-11-05 and sent to GZ on 3-18-05, P-4 was sent to us on 5-26-05, we received it on the 29th and the interview occurred on 6-29-05. We got the P-4 a lot sooner than we expected.

My "Chinese Wife" had her interview with the VO known to some as the "Black Pearl".

In addition to some of the routine basic questions she was asked if she had a child (yes) but the kicker was "Our records indicate that your ex-husband is in the US already" (Note: he does have an extremely common name for people born after the 1949 "Liberation"). Very empathetically my wife respond "NO! He is NOT!". VO then asked "Where is he?" Wife answered with a Chinese city name QUITE far from us. VO: "How do you know this?" "My daughter talked to him on the phone".

Despite her reputation my wife did say the VO was quite fair to her (even helped correct her with a stumble on another less important issue)and was just checking out the records that GZ has. She was professional but emotionless for the most part.

Richard

Edited by Chinese Wife!!! (see edit history)

:wacko: :wacko: Congratulations Richard :wacko: :draw:

Good to hear from you. I thought maybe you fell off the edge of the earth :huh: Glad things are good, give me call when you get a chance.

Richard, very glad to hear your good luck with the interview. I too thought you fell off the face of the earth. After all it was you who directed me to this site. Thanks many my friend. What a coincidence, we all either have a Chinese wife or are getting married to a Chinese woman. Imagine the coincidence in that........

Bill

Our case was completed at NVC 3-11-05 and sent to GZ on 3-18-05, P-4 was sent to us on 5-26-05, we received it on the 29th and the interview occurred on 6-29-05. We got the P-4 a lot sooner than we expected.

141765[/snapback]

Congratulations, Richard. You have the most efficient and fastest visa processing time ever.

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)