I have been looking at everyones time line who has gotten a P4 today. It seems that the pattern is that you get a P4 today IF you have been entered into the GUZ computer anytime within the first 10 days or so of April. Our P4 was entered within the second 10 days of April. So MAYBE next week ???

That would certainly sync up with the timeline prediction.

I have been looking at everyones time line who has gotten a P4 today. It seems that the pattern is that you get a P4 today IF you have been entered into the GUZ computer anytime within the first 10 days or so of April. Our P4 was entered within the second 10 days of April. So MAYBE next week ???

141423[/snapback]

I wish yiou the best man . that's the way it's looking. this waiting game isn't funny anymore. I'm miserable. :D

Hey, It was my early post that started things off.

I just talked to my SO and she is ready to roll in October.

Also I checked the 001 site; things are buzzing there too.

I just don't understand why we have been at it for such a long time.

Too many rookies have jumped ahead of us.

Doesn't bother me though, October is a good time to be in China.

Good luck to all and kick some ass at the interview. :D

historically, interviews are predicted on P3 received dates.. that is my understanding..

So I predicted Riki3742 on 9/8 and he got it that date...

I predicted Impatient for 9/7 but he is 9/9...

I predicted both myself and nygatl15 for 9/12 , but we both got 9/7.

I predicted BuffaloPaul to be early Sept.. but no P4 yet...

Seems some so far, it is following P4 entered date in GUZ computer.. but too early to make too much about any of it...

I see you as 9/14-9/21 so far...

historically, interviews are predicted on P3 received dates.. that is my understanding..

I predicted both myself and nygatl15 for  9/12 , but we both got 9/7.

Seems some so far, it is following P4 entered date in GUZ computer.. but too early to make too much about any of it...

141450[/snapback]

Be careful David, as I know you have good intentions.

Somebody who has been through the ringer my say

¡§predict this¡¨. :D

141450[/snapback]

¡§predict this¡¨. :D

141452[/snapback]

We are not talking past people.. only current P4s... I'd prefer to stay to the present people.

If you saw my prediction table.. I left you off... there was a reason for that...

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

So I predicted Riki3742 on 9/8 and he got it that date...?

I predicted Impatient for 9/7 but he is 9/9...?

I predicted both myself and nygatl15 for?9/12 , but we both got 9/7.

141450[/snapback]

¡§predict this¡¨. :P

141452[/snapback]

We are not talking past people.. only current P4s... I'd prefer to stay to the present people.

If you saw my prediction table.. I left you off... there was a reason for that...

141453[/snapback]

That's Cool.

I am just having fun tonight.

It has been a long process and I have

visited (toured) China during that process.

We have created some wonderful memories.

Never did we whine. (sucked it up Chinese style)

Let's get ready to rock.

I talk to all the folks in GZ; they are ready.

Remember you get a whole family; not just a girl.

GZ is nice when the weather is cool.

One thing you should do is go to the seafood market;

you choose your fresh seafood and take it to the resturant on the

corner and they cook it for you.

Do it. have fun. :lol:

Edited by pkfops (see edit history)

141423[/snapback]

I suppose it is all in how you calculate it. I have down the P3 probable letter dates (since no one posts them) for those who got their P4s today, which comes out to the following number of days for P3 to P4.

152 Corrected to 111 due to P3 delay

I think if the pattern holds true, which it has for nearly a year, a reasonable expectation of you seeing it next week at 117 days is possible, but the following week at 122 would match it. In the past, at the start of a new sequence of P4's, the number of days wait gets reduced. Usually around 14 days. Since the essentials of all we have seen is simply business as usual, this seems likely. I also make note, that if we look at the actual date printed on the P4s, if it is not 07/28/05, that perhaps next week is likely. But this week is not over yet either. I had DOS tell me there was no Interview scheduled, yet the P4 arrived.

I would expect we would not see any real change at all, until the move is completed. Then could we realistically expect that the hype we have heard for so long about bigger/better/more at the consulate will result in sooner Interviews? I think we may not see that for another month, the next sequence of interviews, if this is going to happen. Don't give up yet Mengxin.

Congratulations to you all.

Edited by nooneufo (see edit history)

141450[/snapback]

Maybe you can predict a day for us as well? :lol:

141423[/snapback]

There are P4 which was entered into their computer system on 15th of Apr. I can't remember either it is on CFL or 001 but I remember seen it as my case was entered on the same day.

P.S. I don't expect too much on NSC so no need to call and disappoint myself. However,don't forget to inform me once you get your date set down. Thanks! :lol:

141450[/snapback]

Maybe you can predict a day for us as well? :unsure:

141488[/snapback]

I had you exactly same as Jason+Joanna... My dart throw fell on 9/20.