She passed the interview!

Yanfei breezed through the interview and passed! She arrived at the consulate at 5:30 a.m. and there already people there waiting. She finished handing in her things at 9:45 and then she went to eat. She arrived back in line at 12:45 and at 1:10 they let them in. She waited until 3:20 before they called her number. She was the second from the last in there. When they called her number she was very nervous until she walked up to the VO...then she calmed down immediately. He asked quite few questions during the interview. What I wrote here is all Yanfei could remember. She said he asked question after question. My Yanfei said she talked his ears off on some questions...she shaid he could hardly ask the next questions haha. I joked with her and said he gave you the visa just so he could go home haha. Anyway...here are the questions he asked her:

1.) Q - Can you speak Mandarine?

A - Yes I can (she answered in English..this surprised him. He continued in English after that)

2.) Q - How did you meet your fiance?

A - On the internet

3.) Q - What website?

4.) Q - When did he divorce his ex wife (he looked at the computer)

5.) Q - Why did he divorce her?

6.) Q - When did you meet him?

7.) Q - What do you think of him as a person?

A - He is a very deovted family man etc.

8.) Q - Can you describe how devoted he is?

9.) Q - What do you like about him?

10.) Q - What does he do for a living?

11.) Q - Do you have any photos?

12.) Q - Do you have any e-mails or letters?

13.) Q - Can I see his I-134 please?

14.) Q - He says: You seem to know each other very well.

A - We have known each other for 4 years now

15.) Q - I am going to approve you for the visa

16. ) (Yanfei jumping up and down like a kid haha :lol: )

Yanfei then went outside with her pink slip and some of the other women who had been in line with her were there waiting for her to see what her result was. She jumped up and down for them too haha. Out of the 4 women there, only 3 were approved. The other 3 womens ages were 18, 28, and 37. The 18 year old was the one rejected because she was told she did not have enough photos and she had no e-mails or proof of any commuincation with her fiance. The 18 year old showed the other women her bundle of proof and Yanfei thought it was poorly put together. The other women really wowed Yanfei for how well organized she was.

I can't beleive we have come this far. Now...I have to make plans for her arrival. Yahhoooooo!!!!!!!