Yanfei's P4 arrived on May 20th. I was surprised when she told me her interview date was June 2nd. Very quick in my opinion.

God...I am in the middle of remodeling my kitchen and bathroom at this time. It does not look like I am going to get it finished for her arrival. I have been working night and day to get it all finished. Damn! I wanted to have all the work completed before she arrived. :)

we are in the same time frame, we received the p4 on 21st may, and interview also on 2nd of june. if you don't mind me asking? are you going to use a visa agent to help you on the forms? any idea how much their services cost? i am trying to find fillable pdf form on web, so that we can fill them ourselves, but no success of finding them. anyone has any idea where to look for them?

we are in the same time frame, we received the p4 on 21st may, and interview also on 2nd of june. if you don't mind me asking? are you going to use a visa agent to help you on the forms? any idea how much their services cost? i am trying to find fillable pdf form on web, so that we can fill them ourselves, but no success of finding them. anyone has any idea where to look for them?

Here is a link to P3 and P4 forms...

http://home.comcast.net/~donahso/index.htm