• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What no Tai Qi, Qi Gung or Kung Fu?? How about Majong? I have to learn the game quick.

My mop slappin' woman does an hour of Tai Qi every morning. She will be avalable for lessons-as i am available to give spelling lessonsese

Hmmmm if anyone brings a camcorder I think a video of Fang Ling doing Tai Qi with the waterfall in the background would be exceptionally cool.

What no Tai Qi, Qi Gung or Kung Fu?? How about Majong? I have to learn the game quick.

My mop slappin' woman does an hour of Tai Qi every morning. She will be avalable for lessons-as i am available to give spelling lessonsese

Hmmmm if anyone brings a camcorder I think a video of Fang Ling doing Tai Qi with the waterfall in the background would be exceptionally cool.

And get a clip of her mop-slapping Trigg. :rolleyes:

Yea, we call that evidence. Problem is she is always nice when some one is watchin'.

but she really does mop slap me--really she does-really!!

A Favor to ask:

Could the directions to get to the Days Inn from the Airport using the MAX be posted here, since this is now the active thread for the get together ?

Also, where does the Saturday night dinner deal stand ?

Assuming you flew into town on the 25th and left the airport about 1230 this would be the fastest way to take the MAX/bus to the Days in on 1414 SW 6th.

Starting from Portland International Airport (PDX) (Airport MAX Station) Portland Int'l Airport MAX Station (Stop ID 10579)

12:38 p.m. Board MAX Red Line to Beaverton TC

1:06 p.m. Get off at Rose Quarter TC MAX Station

Go to Rose Quarter Transit Center (Stop ID 1098)

1:15 p.m. Board 40 Mocks Crest to Portland

1:24 p.m. Get off at 5th & Columbia

Walk 0.1 mile west to 1414 SW 6th Ave

Here is the link to the TRIMET website trip planner. Just type in from PDX to 1414 SW 6th Ave, Portland and the times and dates and it will give you all of the different options. One option for instance is to take the MAX all the way into downtown then walk several blocks to the hotel or change to a bus and go almost to the door.

http://www.trimet.org/go/cgi-bin/plantrip.cgi

The plan is to meet at Jakes Saturday night for dinner. I believe Kim is handling the reservations for that so we need a definite show of hands for who's coming to dinner. Once in downtown Portland you can take the MAX or busses anywhere in the downtown area for free.

Hmmm it appears that volunteers are needed to ferry people to the CRG. Bing has her bug but she will have her girfriend with her. Two small people could ride in the back seat. I will be driving my mothers Explorer. I can take 2-3 people in it. Let's have a show of hands as to who needs a ride to the CRG.

We looked at Days Inn last night but our trip is on a true shoestring budget. Instead we booked a room for Saturday and Sunday nights at a Motel 6 nearby.

As for Saturday night, just tell us where and when.

Where in OC are you, Jason?

Which Motel 6 Phil?. There is one on SE Powell not far from where Bing and I live.

We looked at Days Inn last night but our trip is on a true shoestring budget. Instead we booked a room for Saturday and Sunday nights at a Motel 6 nearby.

As for Saturday night, just tell us where and when.

Where in OC are you, Jason?

I live in Santa Ana close to Costa Mesa / Newport / Irvine / Foutain Valley.

That's the one, Carl. It seemed to be the closest low budget that I was easily able to find.

Jason, We'll have our car there. You are welcome to ride with us if you like.

It is convenient to downtown. About 5 minutes from our house. When are you coming in?

I don't blame you for the motel 6. I was looking at the Days inn website and it looks like all the good deals have been snatched up. 86 dollars a night now.