• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear that the re-enforcements are on the way~!

The Candle get-together is now an official National event!!

Trigg and FangLing have arrived from TN, and we have already completed a most successful "pre-function" ---

Next up is the dinner at Jakes (Sat. evening) --- although those staying at Day's Inn downtown will most certainly have the opportunity to "experience" lamb with Trigg before that time..

Sat. at Jakes: THE RESERVATION IS UNDER THE NAME: LATHROP ---but my guess is that if you show up with a Chinese SO on your arm, they will put two and two together...

Hello everyone. We are not going to be able to make it. Hua started a new job last week and did not understand her schedule, thought the week started on Monday and and it starts on Sunday, so she has to work tomorrow from 10 to 5.

She is very upset and was going to try to get the day off, but I told her not to as that would not make a good impression with her new boss.

She was excited to meet and make some new friends, so was I. :o

Take some good pictures so we can see what we missed. Hope we can make the next one. Although I am sure I have missed my chance to meet the Infamous Trigg and the other out of towners. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Gene. I was really looking forward to meeting you. Of course we will have other get togethers but this is the big one. You are welcome in my home anytime.