• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much..........i feel really bad now as well as my SO feels the same. We just finished cryin to each other over the phone. Our love is very real so plan b is in effect. Looks like life in china won't be bad after all. Whatever it takesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thank you so much..........i feel really bad now as well as my SO feels the same. We just finished cryin to each other over the phone. Our love is very real so plan b is in effect. Looks like life in china won't be bad after all. Whatever it takesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sorry to hear this! But you guys can over come it

Bobby/Emma

Sorry to hear this! But you guys can over come it

Bobby/Emma

Thanks Bobby and Emma, I plan on doing just that.

I have never heard of a denial being given without any documentation. If you are single and legally eligible to marry than 5 previous marriages is not sufficient reason to give a denial. It may be reason enough for a VO to want more information but I have never heard of someone not eligible due to too many divorces. The VO must have given her some paper work. Have you ever filed for a CR or K visa for anyone else?

I have never heard of a denial being given without any documentation. If you are single and legally eligible to marry than 5 previous marriages is not sufficient reason to give a denial. It may be reason enough for a VO to want more information but I have never heard of someone not eligible due to too many divorces. The VO must have given her some paper work. Have you ever filed for a CR or K visa for anyone else?

i have never filed a CR or K! before. Sounds to me like a vO not knowing the law. I will contact my senator first thing in the morning.

i have never filed a CR or K! before. Sounds to me like a vO not knowing the law. I will contact my senator first thing in the morning.

Consider also sending email via the GUZ's website. It may be a shot in the dark but you could get lucky.

The blue slips always say the beneficiary is inelegible under such and such a law. I wonder if that is what she is refering to. Have your sweetheart fax you any papers they may have given her. At this point I don't think a senator can help you much. You may need an attorney. I would recomend King. If you want to see what a blue slip looks like here is link to ours. I had to fly to China to overcome it but we did prevail. Good luck

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=si&img=481

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk

Why exactly did they give her a blue slip? I may be as simple as a missing or wanted document.

It was not a blue slip. She said I as ineligible as to my 5 previous mariages. Thoughts?

NOA2 approval means you've been deemed "eligible". You'll know more after she talks to Mr. Yang. They gave her some sort of paperwork that has information you need. Until you understand what that paperwork says, you're shooting in the dark.

I'm really sorry for your disappointment and hope it is only temporary.

right now i am shattered.........but I plan on being with my SO forever.........we have vowed to never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! the gem cannot be polished without friction.

:greenblob: I am soo soo sorry for you!!!! I know you must feel terrible. I hope you find a simple solution for an overcome. good luck !!!!!

A friend of ours got his wife here and it was marriage #7 for him, so too many marriages is not the problem. You need to find out exactly what was on the denial slip to know what your next move is.

The majority of denials were overcome without additional incident - I think they throw out denials on close cases just to see if you are willing to follow through and jump over one more obsticle.

Good luck!!

ok I just saw a picture of the paper my SO got form the VO. The paper states that my petition is going back to the CIS. They say we do not have a bona fide relationship. My SO told me the VO said that our pictures lie. We had good pictures and I really do not understand this. Obviously something went very wrong with the interview but at this time I am not sure what it is. She also told me the VO ask her why I did not marry her when I came to China. The first time I came to China I had only known her for 4 months. The second time I came to China we had already filed the K1. I really do not understand this. Anyone have any ideas? If anyone wishes to see the paper then PM me with your email address and I will send it to you. Many thanks to my friends here on CFL.

Charles