I will underscore Lee and Carl's advice to act quickly with the American lawyer in GUZ. We have had at least one, perhaps two CFL members who had to chase their cases back to the service centers. That adds a lot more time; but I know one if not both were eventually approved.

Does anyone have the lawyer's name and number in GZ?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will underscore Lee and Carl's advice to act quickly with the American lawyer in GUZ. We have had at least one, perhaps two CFL members who had to chase their cases back to the service centers. That adds a lot more time; but I know one if not both were eventually approved.

Does anyone have the lawyer's name and number in GZ?

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=16298&hl=

Thank you. I just emailed GZ and requested they hold my case while I get an attorney.

Peter Paget

Global Visa Consulting Center, 1st floor, 2nd annex Tian Yu Garden

136-142 Linhe Zhong Road

Guangzhou, Guangdong China 510610

Tel: 8620 388 53088

Or, try using the following email:

info@gzglobal.net

Make sure you put in the title:

"forward to Jade"

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)

Peter Paget

Global Visa Consulting Center, 1st floor, 2nd annex Tian Yu Garden

136-142 Linhe Zhong Road

Guangzhou, Guangdong China 510610

Tel: 8620 388 53088

Or, try using the following email:

info@gzglobal.net

Make sure you put in the title:

"forward to Jade"

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guest pushbrk

I just sent a fax to Mr Paget. I really hope he can help us. Thanks to all of you very very much.........

You could fax Peter Paget but I think Carl was suggesting you fax the Consulate in addition to emailing them. They read the faxes sooner. The order of messages above could be misleading absent quotes for context.

I just sent a fax to Mr Paget. I really hope he can help us. Thanks to all of you very very much.........

You could fax Peter Paget but I think Carl was suggesting you fax the Consulate in addition to emailing them. They read the faxes sooner. The order of messages above could be misleading absent quotes for context.

I will do this as well, thanksssssssss

i think i screwed up. The fax number that Carl gave me was for GZ visa unit. I thought it was for Mr Paget. Oh well, at least the visa unit will see I am trying everything.

I also agree with Lee and Carl's advise - Get a Lawyer now - don't wait, don't hedge - just do it! You really need to keep it in GUZ. I am so sorry for you & your SO's difficulties and truly hope that this is just a bump in the road on your life's journey together.

believe me Scott I am doing this as fast as possible. Thanks

Ok folks here is what I know now. My SO's VO was a young USA man. He could not speak Chinese very well and my SO could not understand him much. He kept asking her if her exhusband was in the USA. Her ex lives in China and always has. He also asked her several times why I have not come to china to marry her. He asked her how we communicated and she said she spoke some english but mostly we chatted as she can write good english. She offered to give him all of our emails and chats but he refused to want to see them. He only looked at the pictures and said that we lie. He asked her my job and she answered him correctly and he still said that she lied. I double checked all of my paperwork and everything is correct! After he gave her a denial paper she went to see a lawyer in the consulate building. He said he could not help her as the case has to be sent back to the USA. I will fight this to the end. My SO told me that the VO was refusing visas to others also. The VO's initials are BK. We are really heartbroken at this time but we will regroup and get this thing done. We vowed a long time ago to never change our love no matter what. My SO and I are sticking to this no matter how long it takes or if I have to go to China and live. We talked about us getting married in China but I must agree with LeeFisher's comments. Thank all of you for your sympathies and your advice. It really means a lot to me.

It takes a bit of processing and review before the paperwork is out of GZ because the VO does not make the ultimate determination, it is possible to get an attorney to get in the middle of this and challenge this prior to the review process is complete and potentially keep it in China. If there is any way to do this it needs to be done. Once the case is returned to the US it gets extremely slow and could get expensive.

the lawyer I used in guanzhou is danny shaw. His number is (8620)22835665

he did a very good job for me. And with a phone call from him to visa office it stayed in guanzhou.

patrick and shan

I forgot about him, if one lawyer has turned you down then talk with another.