How many of us August interviewees still wait?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are August 8. I know we are all in same situation. My fiancé reads the recent posts on this board from couples who get their clearances, EMS, visas, are planning their trips to the USA, and some that had interviews later than her. Now she wonders if there are many remaining like us who are still waiting this long. (Misery loves company?) I think it would ease her frustration a bit to know that there are still many others waiting who had interviews near the same time. . . that we are not the only ones :ph34r:

Yep, amongst the "living" and waiting...does CA realize we are live and out here with a pulse? Hmmm...

Aug. 29 the Visa was due! Think of your Visa as a bill due your credit card company - how much interest would have accrued, penalties would have been assessed; our Visas are overdue - what penalties will DOS/CA/GUZ pay?

WE'RE PAYING THE PENALTIES FOR THEM, in more ways than sorrow and heartache guys - the costs HAVE TO BE staggering on the tax burden. :( :ph34r:

I wish to thank you all for your replies. I think this will help my sweetie to see that she is not alone, but rather with a group of friends in a similar situation.

We are a very special group of people who have each found a very special person whose love and faith has been strong enough to endure these indefinite snags and delays brought on by our government. Eventually the good 'ol USA will allow our loved ones in this country. As awful as this visa delay snafu is, the USA is still a great country in which to live. It WILL be worth the wait, ladies (and gentlemen). :ph34r:

Guest jennifer_lam

August interviewees on 001 for ur reference. "yes" means " already got visa or EMS"

"visa come soon " 01/08

JLDW 01/08

Nicole 01/08

Sarah 01/08

stella 05/08

’±•‘ˆß 06/08 yes

beechan 06/08

luckystar 07/08 yes

JenniferiXiao Mi) 07/08

ice369 08/08

Hailanlan 12/08

Jiaoxiao 12/08

anna_... 13/08

Mike and Ying 14/08

sherryagain 16/08

Flora_713 19/08 cleared

Janean 19/08

Rose 20/08

dou 21/08

yanstrong 21/08

kimark 22/08 yes

luckybabe 26/08 yes

chary 26/08 cleared

Julidy 26/08

kelly1996 27/08

Zhoubaobao 28/08

Littlebear 29/08

whitetao ? cleared

if ur fiance(e) is also August interviewee, Pls add here. but pls make sure if ur fiance(e) on 001 already on the list. u know, sometimes just different name on 001 but same person.

Well ours was the smaller group in Sept. specifically the 19th. Still have to be one included with one of the forgotten bunch. We should have been sooner but already had a nice delay in waiting for pack 3. NOA #1 November 25, 2001! What a sap we did figure worse case to be together for July 4th! Hang in lets pray the winds are shifting

Thanks, Jennifer. The list helps, I think. Now she can see there are many that were interviewed about the same time as she was, who are still waiting. My sweetie can see that she is not alone and forgotten, just one of the many unlucky ones :ph34r:

Personally, I have so much trouble reading the 001 site and making sense of it - even the (mostly) English version. But maybe she can understand the Chinese version better than I can understand either version and can add her name to the list.