Which air carrier has the individual TV screens?

I have only seen the TV screens on United's 777 going to Beijing. A few weeks ago, I was on United's 767 that also had them. What other carriers/airplanes have them? I know that American's 777's do not. What about Continental? China Southern? Etc.

My laptop batteries only last for so long!

I've taken China Southern from LAX to CAN (Guangzhou) Boeing 777 and Northwestern from Portland to Narita (Tokyo) using Airbus. Both have had these personal screens.

With China Southern, you could select what channel, but you had to try and start it when they were starting the movie. It was difficult to find the start of the movies.

NWA on the otherhand has installed a cool interactive system. You select the movie, it starts when you want, you can also pause it (for like a trip to the toilet) finish watching when you want. They also have a few games to pass the time. I was quite impressed with their system.

I recommend JAL - individual screens, a dozen movies, a dozen video games, a dozen audio channels and a navigation screen so you could see where you are in the flight. Thay also have a camera looking out of the front of the plane and one looking straight down, in case you are not seated near a window. Plus, top quality food - best I ever had on a plane!!

Plus, free booze and toothbrushes! :D