Hey you're the one that called it a humor column and was I laughing? I respect a clear ability to observe life. Obviously I have little respect for what passes for news today. Perhaps that's yesterday, I haven't had a TV for two years. Has it changed any? I heard Dan Rather (the guy that got his job for faking news reports from Iran over 25 years ago) resigned for not being professional. Imagine after 25 years they added professionalism to his job description.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you're the one that called it a humor column and was I laughing? I respect a clear ability to observe life. Obviously I have little respect for what passes for news today. Perhaps that's yesterday, I haven't had a TV for two years. Has it changed any? I heard Dan Rather (the guy that got his job for faking news reports from Iran over 25 years ago) resigned for not being professional. Imagine after 25 years they added professionalism to his job description.

"No matter how cynical I become, it isn't enough to keep up." Lily Tomlin

got to thinking more and more about this and Think I need a bigger canvas

I like the chinese dragon as the Guz and thinking of putting 4 VO in front with the scarecrow gettinga White slip, the lion a Blue slip and crying and the tin man being screen at the metal detector and detain by US marines and dorpothy explaining why she has no passport grin

and someone feet behind a curtain

inside a vaulted pillar room and the USA seal on the floor,

need to do some stectches. and figure out the size of the canvas. this should take me a few months to complete thanks for the input!!!!

I wonder if I sent it to the consulate if they would put it up in new building lol

was reading the consulate rotate out art donated to them.

Robert

Roger was it painful to write under such restraints?

I think it was painful to write under the restraints... but after he asked his mistress for permission to remove them...... the mop slapping was worse.

:P

No it wasn't my mistress, it was my dominatrix. My mistress is not into kinky stuff... :o

got to thinking  more and more about this and Think I need a bigger canvas

I like the chinese dragon as the Guz  and thinking of putting 4 VO in front with the scarecrow gettinga White slip, the lion a Blue slip and crying and the tin man being  screen at the metal detector and detain by US marines and dorpothy explaining why she has no  passport grin

and someone feet behind a curtain

inside a  vaulted pillar room and the USA  seal on the floor,

need to do some stectches. and figure out the size of the canvas. this should take me a few months to complete  thanks for the input!!!! 

I wonder if I sent it to the consulate if they would put it up in new building  lol

was reading the consulate rotate out art donated to them.

Robert

How 'bout adding another VO--have black pear kicking Todo?????

How 'bout adding another VO--have black pear kicking Todo?????

Trigg, turn spell check on again. "black pear"

I'm not sure even the spil chucker can help Trigg. I mean you have to be kind of close to correct or it would blow a fuse trying to figure out his words... :)