Hey pipa'ls.. i's needs your's hep!

My hub'and calls our sweet ittle da'ta chubba bubba baby.. it taint rights i tedlls ya!!

our s'eet itlle Lizzy May Joh Bob .. tain't a boy.. you's oney call's a boy's bubba. I tells hub'and dis and says' hub'and!! you's got's ta leasrn dis.. you's the edukata.. one. a bubba tis a boy..

you could's call her's chubba trailer park trash ors chubba white trail park trash ors just chubba white trash but nos sur reee bubba.

pleees.. you got's to he'ps me.

t'anks and fine days.

R.U. Aredneck

T'anky T'anky! You's ares da smartests fell'er I's no'ed.

Mr Trigg, i got'ta thin'ing an called ol Doc smith. He said.. RiteSue Uniese Joe Bob.. I done told ya at the birth'en she be a girl.. now 'member bout da "ding a ling" and the "hoo hoo"? Y yup I does say!! and wou'd you noes it.. she's a got a hoo hoo!!

Now Doc said he be by sune as the crick be down, coz it be 6 monh's checker up time. And grand papee .. he be sain by than this ole bacth o' sour mash be perddy good. And if'en we can keep da cousin's from drink'en it all we's gonna have us a heep o money.. hot damn!

Now Mr Roberts.. well i de'clare.. I's seen all you's movies an if'n it don'ts make you's shy.. you one hang some guy.. Is you's re-tiired or you's still riden dem's big ole ships?

Now's you's both gives me idea's.. I don'e heards out that Caforni way they's got stars and welll.. yes'em we gonna make uor ittle da'ta a star!! 'nd we gonna call her Lurleen joh bob Aredneck.. :greenblob: t'anky t'ank t'anky!

Pa don made some pics of her all readys..

Now Mr Roberts.. if'en you's make 'noughter movie and can's have a ittle darlin ins it.. you all give a yell back at the holler.. coz don't al'ways phone work and our's Lurleen.. yeah I's liken the soun's that.. webe ready

Here's r ittle Lurleen.. :greenblob:

http://www.markjosephsullivanphotography.com/lurleen.jpg

an's nother

http://www.markjosephsullivanphotography.com/lurleena.jpg

t'anky!

RitaSue Aredneck

Yer right guys. This hyar is our li'l Lurleen's way of sayin' yer th' number one cousin, as enny fool kin plainly see.

Wal thin's is changin' back in th' holler. Seems Gran'pa ain't a-comin' wif us t'cal, ah reckon. He says he doesn't care eff'n she is his cousin, she is still his wife an' eff'n they won't let them live as husbin an' wife he jest ain't a gwine! Fry mah hide! Whuffo' ah tell yo' LindaPansy was th' prettiess gal in th' 8th grade jest behind me an' now jest 8 years later she still is purdy.

We is a-gonna drive out wess an' stop along th' way. ah's lookin' fo'ward t'seein' th' farty city! Fry mah hide!, Husbin says it is th' windy city, but windy, farty it's all th' same back hyar in th' holler.

SO yo' all keep yer eyes open fo' our li'l darlin' Lurleen, as enny fool kin plainly see. Purdy soon her face will be ev'ry whar.

Goo'bye fo' now.

R. U. Aredneck

Hey dere good buddy, jes make shur lil' Lurleen don't make no hand gestures to state troopers on the way. Ah hope y'all have a good time but ye ain't got no hound dog to hang his haid out the winder and lollygag his big ole tongue slobberin dawg slobber 'n keepin a watch on everthang an' ah guess ye prolly don't want to be throwin out beer cans all down the road like we do hyar in Alabama but with that rambunctious little gal a whoopin and hollerin you can drink Yoo-Hoo a have a good road trip.

Hello and howdy, good gentle folks.

I done runned across the reason we.. god fearing redneck loving, loves us cousins.. <_< 'njoy.

Woman sues over law against cohabitation

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 Posted: 7:54 PM EST (0054 GMT)

WILMINGTON, North Carolina (AP) -- A former sheriff's dispatcher who quit her job after her boss found out she lived with her boyfriend is challenging North Carolina's law against cohabitation.

Debora Hobbs said she was told to get married, move out, or find another job after her boss found out about her living situation. The legal arm of the American Civil Liberties Union of North Carolina filed the lawsuit Monday on her behalf.

The lawsuit seeks to abolish the nearly 200-year-old -- and rarely enforced -- law that prohibits unmarried, unrelated adults of the opposite sex from living together. North Carolina is one of seven states with such a law.

Convicted offenders face a fine and up to 60 days in jail.

"The government has no business meddling in the private relationships of consenting adults," said Jennifer Rudinger, executive director of the ACLU-NC Legal Foundation.

Hobbs had been living with her boyfriend for about three years when she was hired as a Pender County 911 dispatcher in February 2004. The couple decided they didn't want to marry; Hobbs quit last May rather than be fired.

Sheriff Carson Smith said last year that Hobbs' employment was a moral issue as well as a legal question. He said he tries to avoid hiring people who openly live together, but that he doesn't send out deputies to enforce the law.

Hobbs declined to comment Monday. Rudinger said she is employed and still lives with her boyfriend.

Neither the sheriff nor Pender County Attorney Trey Thurman would comment.

dis her splains it all

" The lawsuit seeks to abolish the nearly 200-year-old -- and rarely enforced -- law that prohibits unmarried, unrelated adults of the opposite sex from living together. North Carolina is one of seven states with such a law.

" an cousins is l'ated so calls it what yu's will cousin, hu'band, wif.. it's all the same.

we's just law 'bidden good folk.. das all.:lol:

R.U Aredneck